TPB: Can't Download w/o Registering?
I keep getting this alert that I need to make an account with piratebay to download, but apparently it's closed. Why do I keep getting this alert?

On top of that, I've attempted to download several games today, and each one hasn't uploaded to Vuze because "no source found", when everything was fine yesterday.

Attached Files Image(s)

If you're using a proxy (they have nothing to do with us), try another one that doesn't display ads, or use the official pirate bay domain (listed at the bottom of every forum page) and if you're not using an adblocker, get one. You don't need an account to download torrents from TPB.

I don't know what games you've been trying to download, or whether you've downloaded some fakes that have since been removed, but there are currently no copies of 'Beyond Blue - PLAZA' on TPB.
Odd, I must've been on a different one. https://www.pirateproxy-bay.com/ This was the one I had been directed too. I'll move to the real one.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  unable to Download File Rob_M 2 3,394 Jun 22, 2023, 09:56 am
Last Post: Spud17
  Question about the "download anonymously" option SpacePirateRyoko 3 10,187 Oct 20, 2022, 06:29 am
Last Post: SpacePirateRyoko
  Problems getting Magnet Download pkooren 1 8,667 Oct 07, 2022, 13:54 pm
Last Post: theSEMAR
  I Can Post My Message in the Introduction Section, but I can't See It RobertX 10 23,116 Jul 08, 2020, 21:34 pm
Last Post: Moe
  seeds but will not download TheBeard 3 12,511 Dec 18, 2019, 17:12 pm
Last Post: RodneyYouPlonker