Scener Starship Troopers tonight at 8:30 ET
I don't know if I should mark this with a REQ, but is anyone going to be able to grab this?  I'm not able to watch (I had a ticket through Kickstarter) but Rifftrax presumably can't share it after the fact due to copyright reasons so I'll have to miss out.

Thanks in advance!
There's nothing to share after the fact. You're just watching Starship Troopers on Netflix while they do a video call in another window.

They'll be sending out the links to Kickstarter backers an hour before the show (so about 7:30 Eastern / 4:30 Pacific). I'm not even sure how one would go about capturing it. Just ignore Netflix, record their video stream, and try to sync it up with a BDrip later?
From their email:

"NOTE: Don’t have Netflix, or want to watch on a big TV instead of a computer? Scener has you covered! You can also use a mobile browser to “Join Party” - and then manually sync using your own copy of the movie using the timecode seen here (it will continue to update in real-time as the movie plays)

This way you’ll be able to enjoy our commentary on your phone or tablet, and still be in sync with the movie on Netflix on your TV."

I think I'll be able to record my phone to my computer, and upload that as an audio file, and someone more smart than me can sync it.
I might start up OBS and try to record it before I head off to make dinner. We'll see if that works out.
(Sep 29, 2020, 19:34 pm)BadFilms Wrote: I might start up OBS and try to record it before I head off to make dinner. We'll see if that works out.

I have used Camtasia before. But i'm sure if the trial has limits. Also, that secret code just your "me" may not be so secret?
Well, the stream hasn't started yet and Scener is already down.
(Sep 29, 2020, 20:33 pm)BadFilms Wrote: Well, the stream hasn't started yet and Scener is already down.

Scener was doing OK, but right at 7:30 (CST) it crashed. Bummer...
Oh man....another disaster. DAMN YOU COVID-19!!!
Yep. Everything was fine for at least 25 minutes beforehand. The moment time was up, everything got wrecked by the traffic.

It'll look like it's almost working and then it's gone again. No telling how long until they get it stable. I'm not sure I have that much time to sit around and wait for it to maybe start so I can hit the record button and leave.
What a joke this is..glad i didnt spend money so i can watch my browser spin and not load the page.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rad live show is tonight JusSonic 11 6,483 Aug 21, 2023, 08:06 am
Last Post: I Want To Go Faster
  Starship Troopers 2160p Rifftrax+movie+ jhs39 0 5,396 Nov 18, 2022, 17:31 pm
Last Post: jhs39
  Rifftrax Live Show is tonight! JusSonic 7 7,959 Aug 19, 2022, 22:49 pm
Last Post: impnoid
  [req] MST3K 1303 stream tonight - Beyond Atlantis - new host, Emily mst3k4ever 21 18,618 May 17, 2022, 16:19 pm
Last Post: ocagwdwv
  Reminder - The Mads: Phantom From Space is Tonight SuperLake 14 20,907 Nov 23, 2021, 13:37 pm
Last Post: Maafly