Scener Starship Troopers tonight at 8:30 ET
They've added more servers. Looks like they'll try to get it running again in the next 5-10 minutes.
Not watching, but have they gotten to the shower scene yet?

Asking for an aquaphobe.
Watch the whole thing and I love it big time.

Of course, the jokes are obviously the ones for the MP3 version, but if anyone can make this a Rifftrax Live version....you get the idea.  Big Grin
I've got the audio saved for anyone that wants to try their hand at syncing (or just listening along to the movie). (I've also got video of them and the chat, though they turned their webcams off for the whole show, so it was kind of pointless, so I just pulled the audio track.) Though I left it with Netflix muted and when they started the movie, it automatically unmuted Netflix, so it's got somewhat-too-quiet movie audio on it. Nothing I can do about that one. At least it'll allow me to go back and watch it later.
Thanks BadFilms.
I'll see what I can do with it later, but I'm not really sure it's worth bothering with.
All the lines are the same. So it would just be a lower quality studio riff for the most part.
But, I'll still give it a go.
(Sep 30, 2020, 04:54 am)Tost Wrote: All the lines are the same. 

are you serious? so the part of the email that says "we took the script and polished it up for 2020" was just high-octane baloney? i didn't realize "niche audience gets same thing from 10 years ago, after false advertising promises something new, broadcast on overly-complicated platform" was a viable business model
They did change some of the jokes.

Since the pre-show got cut short, they put up a link to the digital goodies page.

Apparently over 2000 people hit Scener, hence the issues.
Since enyalep wants to be an asshole, I'm not even going to bother with it.
I managed to do a rough, almost-lined-up audio track with far too minimal effort, which I popped into the already existing Starship Troopers MKV with MKVtoolnix.
(Sep 30, 2020, 05:31 am)enyalep Wrote:
(Sep 30, 2020, 04:54 am)Tost Wrote: All the lines are the same. 

are you serious? so the part of the email that says "we took the script and polished it up for 2020" was just high-octane baloney? i didn't realize "niche audience gets same thing from 10 years ago, after false advertising promises something new, broadcast on overly-complicated platform" was a viable business model

I feel like having bot the pre-show and an audio synced bootleg of the movie would be great.

I enjoyed the show as it's the closest I can get to watching the Rifftrax Live version of Starship Troopers.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rad live show is tonight JusSonic 11 6,717 Aug 21, 2023, 08:06 am
Last Post: I Want To Go Faster
  Starship Troopers 2160p Rifftrax+movie+ jhs39 0 5,515 Nov 18, 2022, 17:31 pm
Last Post: jhs39
  Rifftrax Live Show is tonight! JusSonic 7 8,124 Aug 19, 2022, 22:49 pm
Last Post: impnoid
  [req] MST3K 1303 stream tonight - Beyond Atlantis - new host, Emily mst3k4ever 21 18,870 May 17, 2022, 16:19 pm
Last Post: ocagwdwv
  Reminder - The Mads: Phantom From Space is Tonight SuperLake 14 21,182 Nov 23, 2021, 13:37 pm
Last Post: Maafly