Rad live show is tonight
Hey folks, the Rifftrax live show for Rad is tonight. If anyone caught it, I hope you enjoy it.

Any chance for those who saw the show put down the link for the Rad digital goodies?
I actually wanted to go, but family stuff. Hopefully, we'll get a chance to see it on med quality.
(Aug 17, 2023, 21:16 pm)JusSonic Wrote: Hey folks, the Rifftrax live show for Rad is tonight. If anyone caught it, I hope you enjoy it.

Any chance for those who saw the show put down the link for the Rad digital goodies?

https://www.rifftrax.com/bmx
My wife and I supported the kick-starter and intended to go to a local AMC theater that we have been watching Lives at since Miami Connection and tickets were marked as sold out as soon as they went on sale. We have never been to a show that was anywhere near full.... I hope it really was sold out but that wouldn't even answer there phones so I think something was up.... Just wondering if anyone else ran into this type of experience?
(Aug 18, 2023, 09:35 am)guts46and2 Wrote: My wife and I supported the kick-starter and intended to go to a local AMC theater that we have been watching Lives at since Miami Connection and tickets were marked as sold out as soon as they went on sale. We have never been to a show that was anywhere near full.... I hope it really was sold out but that wouldn't even answer there phones so I think something was up.... Just wondering if anyone else ran into this type of experience?

Had that happen to me at an AMC theater for a RiffTrax live. Turns out the entry in the computer was messed up. Took them ten minutes to try to figure it out, and they eventually just told us to go in for free. It was us and one other guy in the theater.
It definitely took a little bit to warm up (Especially the Gumby shorts), but it was gold once they got there.
they had it in a pretty small theater here, the tickets sold out by like monday, but then they added a second one at the last minute.
then we missed a few minutes in the middle when a storm kept blocking the satelite signal and we all got free passes
It was a semi-full show where I went, which is about typical for my area and Rifftrax Live shows.  This was the first show I've been to where they had technical issues.  Just after they started the actual movie, during the opening scene the whole movie cut out, picture and audio.  Was down for about 5 minutes.  Audio cut out a few times throughout the show too, which was annoying.

As far the show itself, I thought it was one of the better live shows I've seen.  Lots of good moments.
Thank you all, I am looking forward to the digital release.
Loved the show! It was the first I've been to since before the pandemic and I really enjoyed it, audio dropouts and all. The Gumby shorts were...well, mercifully short. I've never seen RAD, so the whole thing was new to me and it did not disappoint. The VOD ought to be great.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  May live show JusSonic 4 759 Apr 16, 2024, 02:21 am
Last Post: intransitivelie
  Rifftrax Live 2024 Kickatarter announced ageekyguy 66 8,797 Apr 11, 2024, 11:49 am
Last Post: peephalk
  Has anyone ever "fixed" Rifftrax Live Time Chasers? ageekyguy 3 797 Apr 10, 2024, 11:19 am
Last Post: ageekyguy
  Tickets for A Night of Shorts 15 and this month's live show JusSonic 7 1,480 Mar 22, 2024, 10:36 am
Last Post: SuperLake
  EVIL DEAD I & II with Live Bruce Campbell Commentary Coldyron 15 22,223 Feb 29, 2024, 19:00 pm
Last Post: peephalk