(Request) JaboodyShow Movie Dub Commentaries
Lmfao. What is there to argue about big titty ginger vampires?! Is there a mega upload of Quiptrax movies? I'm on the hunt for any other good dubbers out there.
https://mega.nz/folder/V2E3WDpK#eFNg6Cre...r/wytRwTAL
A great place to start.

Thanks to Revfds. The Gold Standard. Puts the MEGA in mega.
(Oct 13, 2024, 01:57 am)JabootyBot Wrote: Lmfao. What is there to argue about big titty ginger vampires?! Is there a mega upload of Quiptrax movies? I'm on the hunt for any other good dubbers out there.

I think quiptrax are the second best group of riffers out there. They're really well-informed on most of the movies they riff. They do what Kevin Muprhy does which is just go for it. If a joke lands right on, if not, no opportunity lost.
I like their Die Hard 2
Fast five and furious 7,
In the name of the king which they did two riffs of.
Avatar the last Airbender, Paycheck which is phenomenally funny, Covenant which is a movie Rifftrax and Jaboody must riff, Chun li movie, Dragonball evo and Equilibrium are some of the more memorable ones.
Sadly, I haven't heard of them riffing in a long time so maybe they disbanded? I'm not up to date on them tho.
(Oct 13, 2024, 03:43 am)Taddghostal Wrote:
(Oct 13, 2024, 01:57 am)JabootyBot Wrote: Lmfao. What is there to argue about big titty ginger vampires?! Is there a mega upload of Quiptrax movies? I'm on the hunt for any other good dubbers out there.

I think quiptrax are the second best group of riffers out there. They're really well-informed on most of the movies they riff. They do what Kevin Muprhy does which is just go for it. If a joke lands right on, if not, no opportunity lost.
I like their Die Hard 2
Fast five and furious 7,

Avatar the last Airbender, Paycheck which is phenomenally funny, Covenant which is a movie Rifftrax and Jaboody must riff, Chun li movie, Dragonball evo and Equilibrium are some of the more memorable ones.
Sadly, I haven't heard of them riffing in a long time so maybe they disbanded? I'm not up to date on them tho.

What?! Thought I had all the QuipTracks but don't have these! Do you have these to share? Does anyone? I'd be so thankful I'd thank you. 

I agree with you about them being the second best riffing group; I'd even go as far to call them the best group. At least in terms of their hit to miss ratio. True definition of Quality over Quantity.

In case anyone with or without a Jaguar in their name is missing it, here's QuipTracks' Van Helsing. Enjoy!
>> What is there to argue about big titty ginger vampires?! Is there a mega upload of Quiptrax movies?

This is the Internet, JB, there's always something to argue about, but I think it's safe to say most of us are on the same page with this one.

=======================

>> Covenant which is a movie Rifftrax and Jaboody must riff

Quiptrax is definitely up there with RT and The Mads, they're my kind of humor, for sure.
Their best is hands down The Covenant. It's stupid goofy in a very David Decoteau kinda way with some of the worst ever dialog, but on the other hand it has Jessica Lucas in it, so it all balances out. The Quipsters were on their A game with this one!

=======================

>> https://mega.nz/folder/V2E3WDpK#eFNg6Cre...r/wytRwTAL
>> A great place to start.

It's not in there. Sad

(Oct 13, 2024, 04:33 am)Meat Trademark Wrote:
(Oct 13, 2024, 03:43 am)Taddghostal Wrote:

I like their Die Hard 2
Fast five and furious 7,

What?! Thought I had all the QuipTracks but don't have these! Do you have these to share? Does anyone? I'd be so thankful I'd thank you. 

I agree with you about them being the second best riffing group; I'd even go as far to call them the best group. At least in terms of their hit to miss ratio. True definition of Quality over Quantity.

In case anyone with or without a Jaguar in their name is missing it, here's QuipTracks' Van Helsing. Enjoy!

Dude! I shall enjoy!

I'll see if I have any of the ones you mentioned tomorrow and get 'em up.  I'm pretty sure I have at least one of them.
(Oct 13, 2024, 02:23 am)Meat Trademark Wrote: https://mega.nz/folder/V2E3WDpK#eFNg6Cre...r/wytRwTAL
A great place to start.

Thanks to Revfds. The Gold Standard. Puts the MEGA in mega.

Oh my god! I feel like I just got bukkaked with a mega content dump! It took me about 5 minutes just to look through every movie in the season 1 folder. So much weird obscure shit too. I decided to settle in for the night with a joint and the viral marketing extended Nintendo commercial classic The Wizard.

Thank you thank you thank you to you and everyone else here!
[quote pid="410024" dateline="1728808808"]
Dude! I shall enjoy!

I'll see if I have any of the ones you mentioned tomorrow and get 'em up.  I'm pretty sure I have at least one of them.
[/quote]

>> I'd even go as far to call them the best group. At least in terms of their hit to miss ratio. True definition of Quality over Quantity.

100%. The best hit to miss ratio of any group out there, I completely agree.

>> What?! Thought I had all the QuipTracks but don't have these! Do you have these to share?
>> Die Hard 2, Fast Five, and Furious 7

Well, I thought I had these, but I don't. I have Drawback Productions riffs of all three, but not Quips. Confused Undecided Confused
I don't think they did them, I assume they were just mistaken, they are Drawback
Aww man, I was SOOOOOOOOOOOOO ready for new-to-me QuipTracks.

As Joel or Pinocchio or someone said, Now I know I'm a real boy because I can feel my heart breaking...
Watched the Rifftrax of The Wizard. Correct me if I'm wrong but do they write these dubs for the movies? They're funny but it definitely didn't seem like off the cuff conversations and remarks like how Jaboody do theirs.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mr. Sunday Movies/Weekly Planet Commentaries tripletap006 120 38,540 Sep 22, 2024, 19:28 pm
Last Post: Meat Trademark
  (Request) The Naboo Movie: A Live Staged Reading of Star Wars: The Phantom Menace WangoChango 7 2,199 Sep 02, 2024, 04:21 am
Last Post: tripletap006
  We Hate Movies commentaries waterloowatts 237 280,388 Jun 21, 2024, 19:26 pm
Last Post: KinoQueen13
  bsg4you MP3 Commentaries / Just The Jokes plus MST3K, Film Crew, Cinematic Titanic bsg4you 12 31,403 Jun 03, 2023, 22:40 pm
Last Post: bsg4you
  [REQ] Blank Check synced commentaries? Rifferee 4 7,982 Nov 24, 2022, 16:22 pm
Last Post: Rifferee