(Request) JaboodyShow Movie Dub Commentaries
Haha, well get 'em while they're hot...you never know when my MEGA will get another takedown from somebody
Pinche pendejo....it's 1990's Angel Town, added to the stash!

Jaboody Stash

[Image: zsUzKp4.jpg]

Slightly better audio leveling version updated in the stash!
Just in time for St. Patty's day, it's 1996's Leprechaun 4............IN SPAAAACCCCCEEEEEEE! (And talk about catching me at the right time/place...this was ducked and uploaded just 40 minutes after they posted it!)

Jaboody Stash

[Image: aTE8QdP.jpg]
OMG YES!
Awesome, thanks tripletap!
Between this and Angel Town, L.A. has been an absolute warzone lately!  It's 1994's L.A. Wars, added to the stash!

Jaboody Stash

[Image: Fxee14Q.jpg]

(With a v2 with less drift at the end!)
Feels like they took a little vacation there...but maybe they were just cooking this gem up.  IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLL 2018's Rampage, added to the stash!

Jaboody Stash

[Image: h1Hzi24.jpg]
OMG this is going to be amazing!
This "long" Jaboody hiatus was painful...but luckily, pain don't hurt!  It's 1989's <Peter Griffin voice> Road House, added to the stash!!

Jaboody Stash

[Image: yBXYjl1.png]

*Edit: Ahhhhh the wait makes sense because Justin, the main guy, just got married!  If you enjoy these guys please consider donating to their Patreon!
Thanks for the upload!

Congrats to him, that would definitely explain their absence recently. I've missed their commentaries though, I'm glad they're coming back.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mr. Sunday Movies/Weekly Planet Commentaries tripletap006 69 21,876 8 hours ago
Last Post: KinoQueen13
  We Hate Movies commentaries waterloowatts 234 258,503 Mar 18, 2024, 22:43 pm
Last Post: NotRichBatman
  bsg4you MP3 Commentaries / Just The Jokes plus MST3K, Film Crew, Cinematic Titanic bsg4you 12 29,193 Jun 03, 2023, 22:40 pm
Last Post: bsg4you
  [REQ] Blank Check synced commentaries? Rifferee 4 6,977 Nov 24, 2022, 16:22 pm
Last Post: Rifferee
  RAZZLE Team Commentaries DamonRedApril 2 8,777 Sep 19, 2022, 19:25 pm
Last Post: DamonRedApril