(Request) JaboodyShow Movie Dub Commentaries
You're a treasure, tripletap.
Know what else is a treasure?!?  It's 1988's Action Jackson, added to the stash!

Jaboody Stash

[Image: qGwOhgt.png]
Awesome, thank you!

The Hell's Kitchen commentary is especially entertaining.
Absolutely, TP!  And as if we couldn't get enough of Chuck or Canon films, 1986's Firewalkers is now added to the stash!  (Thanks to beniroc for the heads up...if a day or two goes by without me syncing on of their live Twitch streams, you guys can feel free to message me too!)

Jaboody Stash

[Image: WWBJCjr.jpg]
Outstanding
Tripletap....YOU DA REAL MVP
"I never realized what a spunky devil you are," tripletap. Thanks!
Thanks once again, tripletap.
For sure guys, I love doing it...glad it feels like there are more and more people liking these!  It took a few days but I've consolidated and updated the stash folder to once again include every sync I've ever done...I lost count around the big 1-0-0 but there should be close to ~120 sync'd movies in there for all you guys that got to this thread a little late.  All the available Jaboody Kitchen is in there now too, and the three Shaw Brothers movies from Beniroc, the 11 youtube movies they had in parts but I've combined into one movie again, and the one LaGrrande did and the two that ReadAndJudge did...whew!  If I forgot anything, please let me know, there might have been some upload shenanigans since it took forever.  Enjoy!

Jaboody Mega-Stash
Oh fuck me, the day has come...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mr. Sunday Movies/Weekly Planet Commentaries tripletap006 67 21,328 Yesterday, 22:04 pm
Last Post: JetJaguar73
  We Hate Movies commentaries waterloowatts 234 257,876 Mar 18, 2024, 22:43 pm
Last Post: NotRichBatman
  bsg4you MP3 Commentaries / Just The Jokes plus MST3K, Film Crew, Cinematic Titanic bsg4you 12 29,105 Jun 03, 2023, 22:40 pm
Last Post: bsg4you
  [REQ] Blank Check synced commentaries? Rifferee 4 6,933 Nov 24, 2022, 16:22 pm
Last Post: Rifferee
  RAZZLE Team Commentaries DamonRedApril 2 8,740 Sep 19, 2022, 19:25 pm
Last Post: DamonRedApril