(Request) JaboodyShow Movie Dub Commentaries
Double the assault, double the fun!  It's 1987's Deathstalker 2, added to the stash!

Jaboody Stash

[Image: q7xVPx0.jpg]
Always with the great uploads! Thanks so much tripletap!
Thanks tripletap006! Long may your praises be sung.

[Image: tumblr_pjswtu1SiL1rowenko1_250.gifv]
Thank you Tripletap. Looking forward to this. The first Deathstalker blew me away....I had no idea things got so EXTREME in the 80's
Super glad to hear you all are enjoying!
(May 19, 2021, 17:31 pm)tripletap006 Wrote: Super glad to hear you all are enjoying!

Thank you for uploading the Jaboody Kitchen episodes too tripletap! For anyone looking to support Jaboody and drip at the same time: https://jaboodystore.creator-spring.com/ or simply https://jaboodyshow.live/tip
Dig it Bolt, thanks for the links!
Ten hut, maggots!  It's 1998's Small Soldiers, added to the stash!

Jaboody Stash

[Image: 3wU0PCj.jpg]

Oh man, you guys...so I decided to take another crack at their first movie commentary, C.H.U.D.  This commentary was super problematic for a number of reasons: there's a dog of theirs barking in the background several times that they have to take care of, they take breaks but keep it recording some times and pause others, they actually have some low movie audio on in the background instead of having a completely separate commentary, they will rewind scenes (without saying so) and do a "take 2" of what you just watched, etc.  Needless to say, this was a huge pain in the ass and all subsequent commentaries of theirs obviously fixed all of these problems. 

So long story short, enjoy a "holy grail" I never thought I'd have the patience to ever sync up...1988's C.H.U.D. added to the stash!!

Jaboody Stash

[Image: sS7W2LL.jpg][Image: chud-bg.jpg]
Stellar. Absolutely stellar.
Awesome work, thanks man!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mr. Sunday Movies/Weekly Planet Commentaries tripletap006 70 22,685 Apr 29, 2024, 20:11 pm
Last Post: KinoQueen13
  We Hate Movies commentaries waterloowatts 234 259,906 Mar 18, 2024, 22:43 pm
Last Post: NotRichBatman
  bsg4you MP3 Commentaries / Just The Jokes plus MST3K, Film Crew, Cinematic Titanic bsg4you 12 29,299 Jun 03, 2023, 22:40 pm
Last Post: bsg4you
  [REQ] Blank Check synced commentaries? Rifferee 4 7,030 Nov 24, 2022, 16:22 pm
Last Post: Rifferee
  RAZZLE Team Commentaries DamonRedApril 2 8,822 Sep 19, 2022, 19:25 pm
Last Post: DamonRedApril