(Request) JaboodyShow Movie Dub Commentaries
I know it's not a Tripple T masterpiece.  I edited a version of the Boys's The Stuff so that I could fit it with the director's commentary I found for Meat Trademark.  It matches really closely.  Just had to cut out a bit where they went back and relistened to a scene a couple times.  Hated doing it but there wasn't a way around it.  It was around 15 seconds, and I can barely tell (The World War III comment towards the end).  The rest works well. Just thought I'd share it with you guys in case you dig it. 

The Stuff with Jaboody and Larry Cohen Commentary 

[Image: sSMhLDQ.jpg]
SWEEET!
STUFF!
(May 24, 2024, 19:42 pm)KinoQueen13 Wrote: I know it's not a Tripple T masterpiece.  I edited a version of the Boys's The Stuff so that I could fit it with the director's commentary I found for Meat Trademark.  It matches really closely.  Just had to cut out a bit where they went back and relistened to a scene a couple times.  Hated doing it but there wasn't a way around it.  It was around 15 seconds, and I can barely tell (The World War III comment towards the end).  The rest works well. Just thought I'd share it with you guys in case you dig it. 

The Stuff with Jaboody and Larry Cohen Commentary 

[Image: sSMhLDQ.jpg]
Right on! thx mate!
Strong work, KinoQueen13!  So I updated the Jaboody folder with a new version of Fantastic Four dub without drift, should be good to go now.  And tonight's 2003's Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl...added to the stash!

Jaboody Stash

[Image: oDUpigC.jpeg]
(May 25, 2024, 01:16 am)tripletap006 Wrote: Jaboody Stash

<bows low>
I'm actually looking forward to revisiting this flick.
Thank ya, Triple T. This is going to be fun.
Hoping they don't actually do Stardust. It's a pretty good movie, but probably not their cup of tea. And they already seem to have a predisposition to hating it
First of all thank you tripletap006. Second, I wish they'd do more Arnold. Red Heat is simply awesome, Junior is ripe for riffing, Eraser is a solid action movie, and The 6th Day with the Arnold clone would be a good one, too. Just ask Mad TV - https://youtu.be/HcK-My1j9Hg
Thanks Kino! I dig for sure. I'm terribly fond of the stuff and it's one I came to late in life
speaking of cum, Junior would be an amazing dub. my body - my choice
thanks as always tripletap

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We Hate Movies commentaries waterloowatts 237 264,523 Jun 21, 2024, 19:26 pm
Last Post: KinoQueen13
  Mr. Sunday Movies/Weekly Planet Commentaries tripletap006 73 25,120 Jun 17, 2024, 10:56 am
Last Post: KinoQueen13
  (Request) The Naboo Movie: A Live Staged Reading of Star Wars: The Phantom Menace WangoChango 5 795 Jun 09, 2024, 08:20 am
Last Post: I Want To Go Faster
  bsg4you MP3 Commentaries / Just The Jokes plus MST3K, Film Crew, Cinematic Titanic bsg4you 12 29,879 Jun 03, 2023, 22:40 pm
Last Post: bsg4you
  [REQ] Blank Check synced commentaries? Rifferee 4 7,297 Nov 24, 2022, 16:22 pm
Last Post: Rifferee