(Request) JaboodyShow Movie Dub Commentaries
(May 18, 2024, 02:25 am)tripletap006 Wrote: Well guys, I think Billythefist just pointed me in the right direction of a good theatrical copy.  Probably will have this ready tomorrow if all goes well.

You're a wizard, we'd expect nothing less than magic. Many thx in advance for your hard work
Despite everything, more Jaboody is always good Jaboody.  Added to the stash is 2005's Fantastic Four where I left the Rifftrax untouched as the second track (which I believe was done by UMe2 back in 2018?) but when he initially made this up 6 years ago, at the beginning he added a short RT video of them talking which I kept in.  So weirdly enough if you're on the default Jaboody track, you'll see it but hear silence.  Just skip to the actual movie start and the boys will pick it up from there like normal.  Jaboody first track, Mike/Kevin Rifftrax as second track, original movie stereo audio as third track.

Second stash addition is the 1997's theatrical Spawn.  Again thanks to Billythefist for a heads up on where to snag this version.  So I grabbed a 576p version and did a quick Handbrake upscale to 1080p.

Jaboody Stash

[Image: nmY3Br5.jpeg][Image: 29C1Qah.jpeg]
Much appreciated.
Thank you for all the hard work Tripletap!
Triple Tee! My thanks good sir(s)!
Woot! Thanks. I got it from your mega while everything was down. You did god's work on spawn. I don't know why they chose the PG-13 version. A lot of their complaints would have been solved if they watched the extended. Actual gore, violence, etc. I think they should vote for the edition they review. I had similar probs with The Weekly Planet 's Watchmen dubb. Luckily you had a copy of the theatrical because damn none of the usual suspects had the theatrical. Thanks, dude.
(May 22, 2024, 15:06 pm)KinoQueen13 Wrote: Woot!  Thanks.  I got it from your mega while everything was down.  You did god's work on spawn.  I don't know why they chose the PG-13 version.  A lot of their complaints would have been solved if they watched the extended. Actual gore, violence, etc. I think they should vote for the edition they review.  I had similar probs with The Weekly Planet 's Watchmen dubb. Luckily you had a copy of the theatrical because damn none of the usual suspects had the theatrical. Thanks, dude.

All very good points...and yes, everyone can bookmark my mega link and even if this site goes down for a few days, my old syncs will all still be accessible and up to date with any new stuff too!
Aaaaaaaaaand we´re back!
I saw Spawn many times over the years but i never knew they butchered it to that extent

Nonetheless (especially in the case for Spawn) thank you as always for blood, sweat and tears you put in Triple T
got around to watching F4 last night. I think the riffs are about 5 seconds off for the last 10-15 minutes of the movie
(May 18, 2024, 12:37 pm)tripletap006 Wrote: Despite everything, more Jaboody is always good Jaboody.  Added to the stash is 2005's Fantastic Four where I left the Rifftrax untouched as the second track (which I believe was done by UMe2 back in 2018?) but when he initially made this up 6 years ago, at the beginning he added a short RT video of them talking which I kept in.  So weirdly enough if you're on the default Jaboody track, you'll see it but hear silence.  Just skip to the actual movie start and the boys will pick it up from there like normal.  Jaboody first track, Mike/Kevin Rifftrax as second track, original movie stereo audio as third track.

Second stash addition is the 1997's theatrical Spawn.  Again thanks to Billythefist for a heads up on where to snag this version.  So I grabbed a 576p version and did a quick Handbrake upscale to 1080p.

Jaboody Stash

Dang we got Dr Strange here hooking us up with the magic! Thanks a ton as always. Haven't watched either new movie yet but I'm taking FF as a fun unexpected bonus. And yes...... with Jessica Alba I'm putting this in a hottie type supported movie. Lol "Oh I better take my clothes off and walk over here! Oops I'm not invisible now!" what a brilliant scene.

Just watching them play Mario 64 Maker now. Why did nobody think of this earlier?!

Oh and yeah good to be back. With every day the site is down I get more worried. Lol

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We Hate Movies commentaries waterloowatts 237 264,512 Jun 21, 2024, 19:26 pm
Last Post: KinoQueen13
  Mr. Sunday Movies/Weekly Planet Commentaries tripletap006 73 25,120 Jun 17, 2024, 10:56 am
Last Post: KinoQueen13
  (Request) The Naboo Movie: A Live Staged Reading of Star Wars: The Phantom Menace WangoChango 5 795 Jun 09, 2024, 08:20 am
Last Post: I Want To Go Faster
  bsg4you MP3 Commentaries / Just The Jokes plus MST3K, Film Crew, Cinematic Titanic bsg4you 12 29,879 Jun 03, 2023, 22:40 pm
Last Post: bsg4you
  [REQ] Blank Check synced commentaries? Rifferee 4 7,297 Nov 24, 2022, 16:22 pm
Last Post: Rifferee