(Request) JaboodyShow Movie Dub Commentaries
(May 26, 2024, 19:12 pm)doysh Wrote: First of all thank you tripletap006. Second, I wish they'd do more Arnold. Red Heat is simply awesome, Junior is ripe for riffing, Eraser is a solid action movie, and The 6th Day with the Arnold clone would be a good one, too. Just ask Mad TV - https://youtu.be/HcK-My1j9Hg

Totally agree. A lot of their Arnie movies are some of my favourite dubs. The voice impressions will always be hilarious. Hey I liked MAD TV back in the day too. The Kenny Rogers skits were always awesome.

Watched Spawn and F4 back to back. It was crazy to see a more brutal gory kill in F4 than there was in Spawn. Really wish the guys tried the R rating version of Spawn but they were both fun dubs. 

Thanks as always Trips!
Have they hinted as to their next movie?
Nah bro they haven't even had their first stream of the week.

Man I really enjoyed their Pirates dub. It was a very good mix of them riffing, doing voices, and going off on tangents talking about the Disneyland ride and uhhh... Orlando's dong and shit.
(May 29, 2024, 06:08 am)JabootyBot Wrote: Nah bro they haven't even had their first stream of the week.

Man I really enjoyed their Pirates dub. It was a very good mix of them riffing, doing voices, and going off on tangents talking about the Disneyland ride and uhhh... Orlando's dong and shit.

That one had us DYING. So damn funny. Tho I did get annoyed that they didn't know Zoe Saldana was also gamora and that she is in that movie.
(May 29, 2024, 14:16 pm)Taddghostal Wrote:
(May 29, 2024, 06:08 am)JabootyBot Wrote: Nah bro they haven't even had their first stream of the week.

That one had us DYING. So damn funny. Tho I did get annoyed that they didn't know Zoe Saldana was also gamora and that she is in that movie.

Wait.... what? Was she one of the whores? I didn't pick up on her either(sorry).
(May 29, 2024, 20:50 pm)JabootyBot Wrote:

Wait.... what? Was she one of the whores? I didn't pick up on her either(sorry).
she's the only female member of Jack's crew. The boat he sank in the beginning was her boat that he stole. She's in pretty much the whole movie once they go after Barbosa. It was her first big film!
Ha oh my fuck. I just looked back because I know I didn't pick up who it was. The boys actually thought it was her at first "is that Gamora" then were like "uhhhhhh nah it's not her". Too busy still thinking of Orlando's huge cock I bet!
They do seem to have weird holes in their pop culture knowledge while also knowing weirdly obscure things about some
(May 29, 2024, 23:31 pm)Taddghostal Wrote:

she's the only female member of Jack's crew. The boat he sank in the beginning was her boat that he stole. She's in pretty much the whole movie once they go after Barbosa. It was her first big film!

OMG!  I didnt know that was her boat.  lol  Makes more sense now as to why he had it in the first place.
(May 30, 2024, 16:45 pm)KinoQueen13 Wrote:
(May 29, 2024, 23:31 pm)Taddghostal Wrote:

OMG!  I didnt know that was her boat.  lol  Makes more sense now as to why he had it in the first place."

and why she hates him so much when they meet up again!  I wonder why she never did any more pirate movies?)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We Hate Movies commentaries waterloowatts 237 264,529 Jun 21, 2024, 19:26 pm
Last Post: KinoQueen13
  Mr. Sunday Movies/Weekly Planet Commentaries tripletap006 73 25,120 Jun 17, 2024, 10:56 am
Last Post: KinoQueen13
  (Request) The Naboo Movie: A Live Staged Reading of Star Wars: The Phantom Menace WangoChango 5 795 Jun 09, 2024, 08:20 am
Last Post: I Want To Go Faster
  bsg4you MP3 Commentaries / Just The Jokes plus MST3K, Film Crew, Cinematic Titanic bsg4you 12 29,879 Jun 03, 2023, 22:40 pm
Last Post: bsg4you
  [REQ] Blank Check synced commentaries? Rifferee 4 7,297 Nov 24, 2022, 16:22 pm
Last Post: Rifferee