Need Help with Torrent Uploads
I have been an uploading pirate for just a few months and just today i found out really about trackers and how to really use them.

So i noticed that once i upload on TPB i can't delete the torrent. Thing is i messed up and uploaded a torrent again and keep on clicking delete on my older torrent and it seems to still be there. Anyway i can delete it?

The other question i have is i just updated some trackers on uploads i have already posted a while back on TPB. I used another torrent site to do this. Will this effect my upload?
(Nov 11, 2013, 13:17 pm)Gepression Wrote: So i noticed that once i upload on TPB i can't delete the torrent. Thing is i messed up and uploaded a torrent again and keep on clicking delete on my older torrent and it seems to still be there. Anyway i can delete it?

https://pirates-forum.org/showthread.php?tid=5

(Nov 11, 2013, 13:17 pm)Gepression Wrote: The other question i have is i just updated some trackers on uploads i have already posted a while back on TPB. I used another torrent site to do this. Will this effect my upload?

No. Anything uploaded to TPB has the necessary trackers added in.

Changing the announce list before uploading it to any other site won't affect what you have uploaded here.

Any modern client will be able to connect to the swarm regardless of what, if any trackers are included.
(Nov 11, 2013, 13:27 pm)Kjf Wrote:
(Nov 11, 2013, 13:17 pm)Gepression Wrote: So i noticed that once i upload on TPB i can't delete the torrent. Thing is i messed up and uploaded a torrent again and keep on clicking delete on my older torrent and it seems to still be there. Anyway i can delete it?

https://pirates-forum.org/showthread.php?tid=5

(Nov 11, 2013, 13:17 pm)Gepression Wrote: The other question i have is i just updated some trackers on uploads i have already posted a while back on TPB. I used another torrent site to do this. Will this effect my upload?

No. Anything uploaded to TPB has the necessary trackers added in.

Changing the announce list before uploading it to any other site won't affect what you have uploaded here.

Any modern client will be able to connect to the swarm regardless of what, if any trackers are included.

Cool, thanks mate Wink

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dealing with dead trackers on your uploads sharingiscaring2023 14 635 Mar 21, 2024, 09:45 am
Last Post: sharingiscaring2023
  Are all of your uploads snatched? sharingiscaring2023 21 8,904 Oct 02, 2023, 10:06 am
Last Post: coldsteel100
  Need help uploading a few torrents Greywolf74 14 8,437 Jun 16, 2023, 11:03 am
Last Post: Greywolf74
  need help Aras 4 5,335 Apr 09, 2023, 08:47 am
Last Post: dueda
  Need Help downloading videos from radiopedia.org Pirate_Sam 4 8,495 Aug 31, 2022, 13:33 pm
Last Post: Pirate_Sam