Mr. Sunday Movies/Weekly Planet Commentaries
In honor of the troubled Flash movie that probably should've just deep faked Ezra Miller out of it by now...the boys are doing the old 2018 Flashpoint Paradox, added to the stash!

Weekly Planet Stash

[Image: CAVl5uB.jpg]
I'm just thinking out loud here (one opinion), but first - thank you.

Loved the 300 commentary. I am a fan of Your Movie Sucks, same sort of thing.

Then I got a commentary - lets just say that if you had a drinking game where you drink each time they use the word 'like', you would not survive.

They're smart, they're funny, they don't take themselves too seriously. Will try a few more. Listen to an Aussie today.
(Mar 17, 2023, 20:09 pm)JeepBanshee Wrote: I'm just thinking out loud here (one opinion), but first - thank you.

Loved the 300 commentary. I am a fan of Your Movie Sucks, same sort of thing.

Then I got a commentary - lets just say that if you had a drinking game where you drink each time they use the word 'like', you would not survive.

They're smart, they're funny, they don't take themselves too seriously. Will try a few more. Listen to an Aussie today.

Hey, listen to even more Aussies today!  Next batch is here.

Weekly Planet Stash

[Image: 6tsU1pN.jpg][Image: DiS1mit.jpg][Image: EcKNxt9.jpg] [Image: tKVZqUZ.jpg]
Thanks again, these have been great in the background while doing chores
thanks much for these!
Love that you do this m8! It would be nice if James and Maso did funny cover art like the Rifftrax boys do, but you can't have everything!
(Apr 01, 2023, 20:25 pm)monty129mm Wrote: Love that you do this m8!  It would be nice if James and Maso did funny cover art like the Rifftrax boys do, but you can't have everything!

I agree wholeheartedly!  Me just slapping their logo on a movie poster is seriously the bare minimum I need to differentiate them in my Plex, haha.

"We love video game adaptations! The Super Mario Bros. Movie is jumping up the box office charts and it cannot be argued that Resident Evil (2002) wasn’t also a movie which was released."

Weekly Planet Stash

[Image: CfuDLmW.jpg]
(Apr 21, 2023, 05:58 am)tripletap006 Wrote:
(Apr 01, 2023, 20:25 pm)monty129mm Wrote: Love that you do this m8!  It would be nice if James and Maso did funny cover art like the Rifftrax boys do, but you can't have everything!

I agree wholeheartedly!  Me just slapping their logo on a movie poster is seriously the bare minimum I need to differentiate them in my Plex, haha.

"We love video game adaptations! The Super Mario Bros. Movie is jumping up the box office charts and it cannot be argued that Resident Evil (2002) wasn’t also a movie which was released."

Weekly Planet Stash

Thanks! How are you labeling them in Plex so they show up correctly? I didn't see them listed in the TVDB.
(Apr 22, 2023, 16:13 pm)mcorcoran Wrote:

Weekly Planet Stash

Thanks! How are you labeling them in Plex so they show up correctly? I didn't see them listed in the TVDB.

Oh, well I'm actually not...I've just got separate categories for stuff like Weekly Planet, Rifftrax, Jaboody, etc.  Then one of the oddities in Plex is if you have multiple versions of the same movies (because I still just match these up with the Plex movie agent like normal), they'll ALL show up in the Continue Watching section so I just make sure I use these posters to differentiate between the versions.
(Apr 23, 2023, 14:05 pm)tripletap006 Wrote:
(Apr 22, 2023, 16:13 pm)mcorcoran Wrote:

Weekly Planet Stash

Oh, well I'm actually not...I've just got separate categories for stuff like Weekly Planet, Rifftrax, Jaboody, etc.  Then one of the oddities in Plex is if you have multiple versions of the same movies (because I still just match these up with the Plex movie agent like normal), they'll ALL show up in the Continue Watching section so I just make sure I use these posters to differentiate between the versions.

Well now that I've said that, I'm changing the entire way I have these labeled, haha.  Plex introduced the "version" movie meta-data field a few months back and I didn't pay any attention to it...but now I'm singing it's praises as of like 2 days ago.  I still keep things in separate Plex categories and match them up like normal, but I slap a "Weekly Planet"  label onto that "version" and then all versions of that movie I have no longer show up in "Continue Watching" which makes everything wayyyy easier and less cluttered.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (Request) JaboodyShow Movie Dub Commentaries whomybabydaddy 1,216 643,565 Yesterday, 00:14 am
Last Post: billythefist
  We Hate Movies commentaries waterloowatts 234 258,122 Mar 18, 2024, 22:43 pm
Last Post: NotRichBatman
  [REQ] The Brain From Planet Arous dest1234 18 4,212 Feb 21, 2024, 13:15 pm
Last Post: NexusWraith
  Planet of Dinosaurs - High TV moondoggy1111 1 4,046 Jul 03, 2023, 09:53 am
Last Post: vlstyles
  Tickets for next month's show and the Phantom Planet live show JusSonic 4 4,863 Jun 15, 2023, 16:14 pm
Last Post: intransitivelie