Mr. Sunday Movies/Weekly Planet Commentaries
Hey guys, Face/Off is in The Weekly Planet Landfill for your enjoyment.  It is a six audio version with Jaboody and cast and crew commentaries. The unriffed is 5.1 Dolby. 

Password is: TheWeeklyPlanet

I am going to be doing double-feature Sundays from here on out until I catch up.  I added Predator in for this week's Double-Feature.  I added the Jaboody Dubs to Predator as well.  

Let me know if you find issues or have suggestions.

[Image: bQegwog.jpeg]

[Image: agXz8Ik.jpeg]
Don't ever say I haven't given ya anything.  lol  Here lies all the Star Warts movies.  Buried in The Weekly Planet Landfill.

password:  TheWeeklyPlanet

(THey are uploading now so give it some time to finish.  I have a crazy day and wanted to share this today.  Should be finished around noon Pacific time)

These are some of their best trax.  Really good laughs to be had.  

[Image: ozhzkjA.jpeg]
(Apr 04, 2024, 12:20 pm)KinoQueen13 Wrote: Don't ever say I haven't given ya anything.  lol  Here lies all the Star Warts movies.  Buried in The Weekly Planet Landfill.

password:  TheWeeklyPlanet

(THey are uploading now so give it some time to finish.  I have a crazy day and wanted to share this today.  Should be finished around noon Pacific time)

These are some of their best trax.  Really good laughs to be had.  

[Image: ozhzkjA.jpeg]
This is the bestest gift!  many thx!
No Prob. I enjoyed their commentary on these. Some of their best and I had to share all of them because there is legitimate continuity in the commentary for all of these. Completely messed my hands up doing it too. lol Worth it.
Love that there's so many Weekly Wackadadoo's here! If I could put in a special request, both the commentaries for the 2017 "JossStice League" and Suicide Squad (the bad one of course) are in my opinion their best stuff. James completely losing his shit in both of them and having an almost mental breakdown in Suicide Squad as to why they do these gets me every time
This week's turdberg double feature is Josstice League and Suicide Squad.

The Weekly Planet Landfill

[Image: cTTeIFf.jpeg]
(Apr 05, 2024, 18:05 pm)KinoQueen13 Wrote: This week's turdberg double feature is Josstice League and Suicide Squad.

[Image: cTTeIFf.jpeg]

In the immortal words of one Jason Momoa, "My man!!"
lol No prob. These were fun. The Snyder Cut is as well but I need to fix that behemoth. I ran out of most good movies. I didn't send much time sourcing Deerdevil since I wasted money on that one in the theaters. I didnt watch a Ben Afleck movie for a solid decade after he stole my money. lol Hehehe

I added a bunch more movies.
Today is my birthday and the best way to celebrate is to torture everyone for a good four hours.  Zach Snyder's Justice League for your bemusement and long-suffering snores.  

[Image: x052aRw.jpg]
(Apr 11, 2024, 10:33 am)KinoQueen13 Wrote: Today is my birthday and the best way to celebrate is to torture everyone for a good four hours.  Zach Snyder's Justice League for your bemusement and long-suffering snores.  

Happy fricken birthday KinoQueen!

Since I'm new to this thread, what's a good movie to introduce me to these guys?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (Request) JaboodyShow Movie Dub Commentaries whomybabydaddy 1,233 653,289 4 hours ago
Last Post: JetJaguar73
  We Hate Movies commentaries waterloowatts 234 259,721 Mar 18, 2024, 22:43 pm
Last Post: NotRichBatman
  [REQ] The Brain From Planet Arous dest1234 18 4,337 Feb 21, 2024, 13:15 pm
Last Post: NexusWraith
  Planet of Dinosaurs - High TV moondoggy1111 1 4,089 Jul 03, 2023, 09:53 am
Last Post: vlstyles
  Tickets for next month's show and the Phantom Planet live show JusSonic 4 4,919 Jun 15, 2023, 16:14 pm
Last Post: intransitivelie