Legit ways on how to make money online.
I would really like someone to show me legit ways of making money online and i would really appreciate. I am from Africa so i would like sites i could work on without requiring a VPN. Thanks in advance. Illegal ideas can be considered......
onlyfans.
Learn to Code. Seriously.

The problem with trying to make a buck from social media is that every brother and their body is doing it because they havent any real skills. The competition is enormous, and while some make miilions, 99% will make little or nothing .

Subsaharan Africa is problematic for much of the West. Many credit card comapnies and PayPal will noy cover large parts of it, and a Nigerian address is a killer from the start.

If I was younger, and in southern Africa I would learn javascript/node and python, hone my skills building a few decent websites for a resume, and apply to some Chinese companies for a job. Learning Chinese would certainly be a huge advantage, as you would be able to translate for companies.

Another alternative would be establishing a niche market for Alibaba. Or perhaps for the Dark Web , as there are exotic products available on that continent that many people would pay dearly for.

If you can get a Ukrainian website, or set up a fake address, you might be able to sell some interesting items to the US via eBay. Even innocuous stuff like antibiotics for veterinary purposes, whaich are increaingly hard to get here. Of course they can be used on people too. If you can get a stash of hydroxychloroquine you can probably make a small fortune here.

A fair warning: There is plenty of money to be made on the net, but little or no *easy* money. Almost all requires either a skill set, or having access to niche products to sell on niche markets.

For example, quality African Art is said to be fetching premium prices these days.

Here, there are West African emigres who are into buying older computers and sending them home for relatives to sell.

For the illegal stuff look to hacksite.com (if they are still around). Be careful, they are a suspicious bunch.
Try downloading apps with ads, they pay for it
Hi i need ideas for ways to make money this year , i dont have time to spend months learning anything like coding i just need normal ways to make some money

thanks

stormium edited Jan 11, 2022 15:20 pm this post because:

search the forum before posting.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is bottled water a waste of money? neanderthal 10 18,497 Feb 15, 2024, 16:14 pm
Last Post: lustrous
  Want to make a community for educational torrents. kosmous 1 4,159 Jan 07, 2024, 11:51 am
Last Post: kosmous
  Money lol blackbart 1 3,711 Sep 08, 2023, 22:38 pm
Last Post: RobertX
  How do I make my own floor plan? smerget 5 5,617 Jul 17, 2023, 06:07 am
Last Post: RobertX
  How to have business online ? aleio4 2 13,766 Oct 18, 2022, 09:36 am
Last Post: Linochka