If you had an account on forum.suprbay.org with at least one post, you do not need to re-register. Your account is still active and your Suprbay username and password will work.

Just made a discovery...
Of all the uploaders I've seen here posting here in SuprBay right now, I don't recall seeing one that will upload something like Windows or the latest movie. I'm not making a point, nor am I whining about this, I just see it as strange.

Are they all afraid, or do they follow the principles of ditching "top-rate" stuff that are really second-rate at best?

Now, I do see uploaders uploading Windows and Battle of the Five Armies and all that, but they don't post here any more.

Is there something I missed?

(Remember, I'm not complaining.)
The guys that upload the latest stuff normally use an auto loader, they also usually have a huge following, hence not needing to promote their "goods" here
What is an autoloader?
(Apr 29, 2015, 00:53 am)RobertX Wrote: What is an autoloader?

automatic uploader
I take it as one that they programmed by themselves, is that true?
Something like THIS RX
Oh!

Looks like a nice tool.
(Apr 29, 2015, 00:23 am)RobertX Wrote: Of all the uploaders I've seen here posting here in SuprBay right now, I don't recall seeing one that will upload something like Windows or the latest movie. I'm not making a point, nor am I whining about this, I just see it as strange.

Are they all afraid...

It's good that you don't see, because it shows the sites (TPB/SB) policy of respecting a members right to privacy works, and the confidentiality of staff/crew helps to keep those who wish to remain anonymous, exactly that.

What I'm saying is that this forum does have a number of members who represent the larger release groups, they've simply chosen to go under a different, more anonymous username so as not to attract attention, and because sometimes, people just want to browse the forum and be left in peace. I know if I were a major uploader, I'd use a different username from my TPB one just so I don't get bombarded with request PM's and legal threats.
We had Robbinghood and TheThingy in the past. Murlok is still around... Sort of...
(Apr 30, 2015, 11:50 am)Spud17 Wrote: I were a major uploader, I'd use a different username from my TPB one just so I don't get bombarded with request PM's and legal threats.

And that would be wise thinking.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Just My Opinion QiikSand 24 5,500 May 16, 2020, 04:37 am
Last Post: QiikSand
  Just My Thoughts Medbay 4 3,061 Nov 30, 2019, 17:37 pm
Last Post: waregim
  are you a pirate just to save a few bucks ?? or is it your ideology mrvv 47 38,906 Apr 11, 2019, 02:03 am
Last Post: shibazmalic
  Just a few simple questions. Robinccc 6 23,725 Nov 09, 2016, 07:55 am
Last Post: LZA
  Going on a hunch; the worst call i could have made f0xxii 7 9,006 Jan 14, 2016, 03:13 am
Last Post: translation_pirate