Just made a discovery...
Of all the uploaders I've seen here posting here in SuprBay right now, I don't recall seeing one that will upload something like Windows or the latest movie. I'm not making a point, nor am I whining about this, I just see it as strange.

Are they all afraid, or do they follow the principles of ditching "top-rate" stuff that are really second-rate at best?

Now, I do see uploaders uploading Windows and Battle of the Five Armies and all that, but they don't post here any more.

Is there something I missed?

(Remember, I'm not complaining.)
The guys that upload the latest stuff normally use an auto loader, they also usually have a huge following, hence not needing to promote their "goods" here
What is an autoloader?
(Apr 29, 2015, 00:53 am)RobertX Wrote: What is an autoloader?

automatic uploader
I take it as one that they programmed by themselves, is that true?
Something like THIS RX
Oh!

Looks like a nice tool.
(Apr 29, 2015, 00:23 am)RobertX Wrote: Of all the uploaders I've seen here posting here in SuprBay right now, I don't recall seeing one that will upload something like Windows or the latest movie. I'm not making a point, nor am I whining about this, I just see it as strange.

Are they all afraid...

It's good that you don't see, because it shows the sites (TPB/SB) policy of respecting a members right to privacy works, and the confidentiality of staff/crew helps to keep those who wish to remain anonymous, exactly that.

What I'm saying is that this forum does have a number of members who represent the larger release groups, they've simply chosen to go under a different, more anonymous username so as not to attract attention, and because sometimes, people just want to browse the forum and be left in peace. I know if I were a major uploader, I'd use a different username from my TPB one just so I don't get bombarded with request PM's and legal threats.
We had Robbinghood and TheThingy in the past. Murlok is still around... Sort of...
(Apr 30, 2015, 11:50 am)Spud17 Wrote: I were a major uploader, I'd use a different username from my TPB one just so I don't get bombarded with request PM's and legal threats.

And that would be wise thinking.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Suprbay Discovery! lustrous 3 1,157 Jan 30, 2024, 14:35 pm
Last Post: lustrous
  Just how good is a VPN at hiding your identity? Ladyanne3 21 17,702 Aug 22, 2022, 18:25 pm
Last Post: Slow Mo
  Torrent I made won't download tvenetis 38 63,881 Sep 11, 2021, 11:54 am
Last Post: tvenetis
  Just thought I'd share this since some guy on reddit says he can't ioio32l 2 14,690 Aug 06, 2021, 19:46 pm
Last Post: Moe
  The first CAMRip ever made? (1982) renhoek93 8 25,024 Apr 13, 2021, 08:23 am
Last Post: renhoek93