Joe Bob Briggs MonsterVision Uploads!
(Aug 31, 2024, 23:56 pm)runrunbill Wrote: Well...shit.

Gentlemen and Ladies, this has been fun, but I knew it would happen eventually on a publicly facing site.

I will have to continue my work in the darkness Smile

I have 2 other places that I post regular updates and releases. If you know, you know.

Thanks for your support over the years. If anyone has any advice, feel free to PM me.

Thanks,
RunRunBill

Damn what a bummer. I have been a long time lurker and very thankful for this service and i just happened to come back to find the link looking to watch the Nightmare on elm street movies joe bob did. Anyone have any advice on how to get them now?
Thanks for everything RUNRUNBILL!

Gentlemen and Ladies, this has been fun, but I knew it would happen eventually on a publicly facing site.

I have 2 other places that I post regular updates and releases. If you know, you know.

Thanks for your support over the years. If anyone has any advice, feel free to PM me.

Thanks,
RunRunBill
Thanks for all the work, you're a legend. I just spent the last few days making a poster and I figured I'd share it here. I went online to CVS and had it printed to glossy poster 16x20 for 13 bucks feel free to do the same! Hope everyone likes it. 

https://archive.org/details/final-poster
(Sep 02, 2024, 16:53 pm)Mrloki Wrote:

Thanks,
RunRunBill
Thanks for all the work, you're a legend. I just spent the last few days making a poster and I figured I'd share it here. I went online to CVS and had it printed to glossy poster 16x20 for 13 bucks feel free to do the same! Hope everyone likes it. 

That's a damn fine piece of work. Thanks for sharing it.

Thanks,
RunRunBill

You've done some excellent work RRB! I'm not in the know as of yet, but I hope to be invited into the darkness. 
Cheers!

(Sep 02, 2024, 16:53 pm)Mrloki Wrote:

Thanks,
RunRunBill

Awesome Mrloki! I probably will bring thing this to CVS. I'm a big VHS collector, so I appreciate the logos like family Video!
Great work!
Thank you for the hard work. Collecting Monstervision was something I never thought would happen and I thank you for making that happen.
Sucks I never got to get USA Up All Night. That was next on the list to get. Anywhere else to get it?

Thanks,
RunRunBill

Thank you for all that you did!!! It's much appreciated. I'm not in the know, I'll search around for the "darkness".

Thanks,

Thank you RunRunBill for all your hard work. It’s so appreciated. I hope I can find your other places that you post. 
If anyone could help with pointing me in the right direction to find the other places that he posts on. I would be so grateful. I checked all my regular sources to no avail. Please dm.
I joined this thing to ask the same as a few others. If a way can be shared to be in the know, I would love to know what it is. If nothing comes of it, I want to express that you have made an old man very happy with the countless hours of entertainment. I miss the older style of Joe Bob's shows where he would just talk about the film and not play second fiddle to Darcy but it is what it is. You have my thanks.
I looked for a way to PM our hero but I did not see his name on here any longer. If you can, toss me a PM as well.

Thanks,
RunRunBill

Thanks for everything... I've been mostly lurking in the shadows and grabbing the updates for a couple of years.. I've been a Patreon Saint since they launched it, but these edits really help with actually being able to watch these old episodes . I hate keeping track of the time and switching back and forth.

Maybe one of these days I'll come across one of those other spots, if anyone is in the know and wouldn't mind sharing the details, PM me.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Samurai Cop" with 6 commentary tracks incl. Red Letter Media, Joe Bob, Rifftrax... mentallo 39 61,301 Jun 05, 2024, 02:28 am
Last Post: I Want To Go Faster
  Best collection of classic MST3K uploads? Spraragen88 3 5,476 Jul 07, 2023, 13:18 pm
Last Post: Skipjack1925
  The Sleaziest Movies in the History of the World with Joe Bob Briggs KinoQueen13 8 6,993 Jul 03, 2023, 13:25 pm
Last Post: KinoQueen13
  I Spit on Your Grave: Deja Vu (2019) w/Joe Bob Briggs commentary track Rifferee 2 5,875 May 10, 2023, 20:38 pm
Last Post: frankasu03
  Looking for MonsterVision-Hot Shots! and Aces-Iron Eagle III MrDeadlyPersianFartingSpider 3 7,939 Apr 27, 2023, 18:49 pm
Last Post: runrunbill