Joe Bob Briggs MonsterVision Uploads!
2024.08.31 - Nightmareathon

01. The Slumber Party Massacre (720p )- https://1fichier.com/?hu6eh076ehboxhrwjz10
Thanks to the original source.
(Sep 05, 2024, 22:41 pm)brandon03 Wrote:
(Aug 31, 2024, 23:56 pm)runrunbill Wrote: Well...shit.

Gentlemen and Ladies, this has been fun, but I knew it would happen eventually on a publicly facing site.

I will have to continue my work in the darkness Smile

I have 2 other places that I post regular updates and releases. If you know, you know.

Thanks for your support over the years. If anyone has any advice, feel free to PM me.

Thanks,
RunRunBill

Thanks for everything... I've been mostly lurking in the shadows and grabbing the updates for a couple of years.. I've been a Patreon Saint since they launched it, but these edits really help with actually being able to watch these old episodes . I hate keeping track of the time and switching back and forth.

Maybe one of these days I'll come across one of those other spots, if anyone is in the know and wouldn't mind sharing the details, PM me.

Yes, the same for me if anyone is comfortable with sharing the details please PM me. At the same time, I get it if it is kept quiet to protect the source. I have been through this sort of thing with a YouTube channel I program.
(Sep 03, 2024, 09:06 am)skizzosmooth Wrote:

Gentlemen and Ladies, this has been fun, but I knew it would happen eventually on a publicly facing site.

I have 2 other places that I post regular updates and releases. If you know, you know.

Thanks for your support over the years. If anyone has any advice, feel free to PM me.

Thanks,
RunRunBill

You've done some excellent work RRB! I'm not in the know as of yet, but I hope to be invited into the darkness. 
Cheers!

(Sep 02, 2024, 16:53 pm)Mrloki Wrote:

Thanks,
RunRunBill
Thanks for all the work, you're a legend. I just spent the last few days making a poster and I figured I'd share it here. I went online to CVS and had it printed to glossy poster 16x20 for 13 bucks feel free to do the same! Hope everyone likes it. 

https://archive.org/details/final-poster

Awesome Mrloki! I probably will bring thing this to CVS. I'm a big VHS collector, so I appreciate the logos like family Video!
Great work!

The only thing I messed up on was I SHOULD have left a 1/2" black border to account for the frame. But for $20 I got a custom made poster with all the member berries complete in one day. Off to the next one!
(Sep 07, 2024, 11:53 am)Mrloki Wrote:
(Sep 03, 2024, 09:06 am)skizzosmooth Wrote:

Thanks,
RunRunBill

You've done some excellent work RRB! I'm not in the know as of yet, but I hope to be invited into the darkness. 
Cheers!

(Sep 02, 2024, 16:53 pm)Mrloki Wrote:

Thanks,
RunRunBill
Thanks for all the work, you're a legend. I just spent the last few days making a poster and I figured I'd share it here. I went online to CVS and had it printed to glossy poster 16x20 for 13 bucks feel free to do the same! Hope everyone likes it. 

https://archive.org/details/final-poster

Awesome Mrloki! I probably will bring thing this to CVS. I'm a big VHS collector, so I appreciate the logos like family Video!
Great work!

The only thing I messed up on was I SHOULD have left a 1/2" black border to account for the frame. But for $20 I got a custom made poster with all the member berries complete in one day. Off to the next one!

Would be cool if you could do something similar with this picture of Gilbert and Rhonda https://www.reddit.com/r/nostalgia/comme...gottfried/
Well I've screwed up yet again in my miserable life and waited too long and missed the chance to download the episodes I was missing. I'll join the chorus and ask that if anyone knows where to get RRB's episodes and is willing to share I would appreciate it.
(Sep 10, 2024, 00:38 am)Aggredaniel Wrote: Well I've screwed up yet again in my miserable life and waited too long and missed the chance to download the episodes I was missing. I'll join the chorus and ask that if anyone knows where to get RRB's episodes and is willing to share I would appreciate it.

I have heard nothing but crickets. I don't think anyone is listening.
(Sep 10, 2024, 16:52 pm)The Shadow Wrote:
(Sep 10, 2024, 00:38 am)Aggredaniel Wrote: Well I've screwed up yet again in my miserable life and waited too long and missed the chance to download the episodes I was missing. I'll join the chorus and ask that if anyone knows where to get RRB's episodes and is willing to share I would appreciate it.

I have heard nothing but crickets. I don't think anyone is listening.

I have a lot of the episodes downloaded. I did skip a few, like "The Walking Dead" episodes. Also, some of the episodes were missing from the mega upload for a few seasons (at least according to what Wikipedia has listed for episodes), so I do not have those.

I can try to help with a few episodes -- I think I was caught up by the time the upload was taken down.

Wished they were compressed instead of like several GB per file  Confused

Someone send me invite to where he uploads now so I can continue preserving the downloads on my harddrive haha. (no, really. I'm asking!)
I had spoken to RRB about the future of his posts. Mainly the problem is trying to find an alternative to MEGA that has cheap storage but wont run into the same issues like DMCA.

So if anyone knows of some options that could work, please post them or message me and I can relay them to RRB if he isnt actively checking this forum.
This is the issue I faced. I will try and create a temp Mega for tonight's episode if/once I am able to rip it (so most likely Sunday/Monday) but the amount of traffic and attention on this board seems to give AMC/Shudder the info they need to shut down MEGAs quickly. I will do my best as long as everything works to keep the file up as long as possible but last time I got 12 hours before MEGA dropped it.
Just joining in on the chain, long time fan and collector of all things JBB. I have been off and on the last few years due to moves and some other things so I am missing the last two-three months of episodes. I wish AMC would hold onto the rights longer. I was doing Darcy’s patreon for a while but can’t afford that at this moment sadly.

Hopefully RRB will find a new outlet to post

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Samurai Cop" with 6 commentary tracks incl. Red Letter Media, Joe Bob, Rifftrax... mentallo 39 61,199 Jun 05, 2024, 02:28 am
Last Post: I Want To Go Faster
  Best collection of classic MST3K uploads? Spraragen88 3 5,458 Jul 07, 2023, 13:18 pm
Last Post: Skipjack1925
  The Sleaziest Movies in the History of the World with Joe Bob Briggs KinoQueen13 8 6,956 Jul 03, 2023, 13:25 pm
Last Post: KinoQueen13
  I Spit on Your Grave: Deja Vu (2019) w/Joe Bob Briggs commentary track Rifferee 2 5,857 May 10, 2023, 20:38 pm
Last Post: frankasu03
  Looking for MonsterVision-Hot Shots! and Aces-Iron Eagle III MrDeadlyPersianFartingSpider 3 7,906 Apr 27, 2023, 18:49 pm
Last Post: runrunbill