Joe Bob Briggs MonsterVision Uploads!
(Aug 30, 2024, 16:19 pm)jope Wrote: i zipped the three episodes together; here they are.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/12dSiFtx...drive_link

W09E01 Carnival of Souls.mp4
W09E01 Carnival of Souls.srt
W10E01 Death Game.mp4
W10E01 Death Game.vtt
W11E01 Cemetery Man.mp4
W11E01 Cemetery Man.srt

Thank you so much!!!! It's much appreciated!!!!
(Aug 27, 2024, 00:43 am)monkstah Wrote:
(Aug 26, 2024, 21:02 pm)El Phantasmo Wrote:
(Aug 24, 2024, 14:27 pm)monkstah Wrote:
(Aug 24, 2024, 00:54 am)El Phantasmo Wrote: RunRunBill,

Do you have an internal list you're using that has all the restored files that have been released? Im trying to do some cleanup on TVDB.

Thanks,

As of about today here was the full list of missing and lost drive in ones ---

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing

(Aug 04, 2024, 12:36 pm)latenet Wrote: I was briefly confused by THREE FOR ONE and TOP MODEL, which are labeled as being from 1993-10-09. There were already two movies listed for that date, so I checked an online episode listing and saw that it was a simple typo; these two films aired on 1993-01-09. No great mystery, fortunately.

Your list seems inaccurate based on everything I've done, but I could be wrong as well.

Here's how I pulled my google sheet together :::

Used https://cinemassacreold.website-us-east-...tervision/ and then straight from the patreon as well as actually visually viewing the segments to confirm which dates they should be.

96-07-23 date did not have a host or segments at all for Leviathan - Netpune - Dark Universe

Do you also have a sheet for Drive-in Theater?

I do not. I only focused on Monstervision
Thanks for the list. It helped tremendously. I did notice a few things that could use some examination.

1997 - You're missing China Girl - 4/11/97
I have When Dinosaurs Ruled the Earth from 8/9/97 but it shows it hasnt been restored on Patreon yet.

I seem to be missing these files so I dont know if they've been released on patreon only and Bill hadnt got a chance to edit them yet. If they have been released from past uploads, can you send me these files for my archive. 

5/30/1997 - The People Under the Stairs
8/2/1997 - It's Alive III
5/23/1998 - When Dinosaurs Ruled the Earth
5/30/1998 - Prehistoric Women
8/29/1998 - Motel Hell
8/29/1998 - Return of the Living Dead Part II
9/19/1998 - Coma
9/19/1998 - Waxwork
4/10/1999 - Star Trek II
4/10/1999 -  The Outer Limits: Cold Hands, Warm Heart
4/10/1999 - The Outer Limits: I, Robot
5/6/2000 - Beetlejuice
6/10/2000 - Christine

Thanks,
(Aug 30, 2024, 23:50 pm)El Phantasmo Wrote:
(Aug 24, 2024, 14:27 pm)monkstah Wrote:
(Aug 24, 2024, 00:54 am)El Phantasmo Wrote: RunRunBill,

Do you have an internal list you're using that has all the restored files that have been released? Im trying to do some cleanup on TVDB.

Thanks,

As of about today here was the full list of missing and lost drive in ones ---

(Aug 04, 2024, 12:36 pm)latenet Wrote: I was briefly confused by THREE FOR ONE and TOP MODEL, which are labeled as being from 1993-10-09. There were already two movies listed for that date, so I checked an online episode listing and saw that it was a simple typo; these two films aired on 1993-01-09. No great mystery, fortunately.

Your list seems inaccurate based on everything I've done, but I could be wrong as well.

Used https://cinemassacreold.website-us-east-...tervision/ and then straight from the patreon as well as actually visually viewing the segments to confirm which dates they should be.

96-07-23 date did not have a host or segments at all for Leviathan - Netpune - Dark Universe

Thanks for the list. It helped tremendously. I did notice a few things that could use some examination.

I have When Dinosaurs Ruled the Earth from 8/9/97 but it shows it hasnt been restored on Patreon yet.

I seem to be missing these files so I dont know if they've been released on patreon only and Bill hadnt got a chance to edit them yet. If they have been released from past uploads, can you send me these files for my archive. 

8/29/1998 - Motel Hell
9/19/1998 - Coma
9/19/1998 - Waxwork
4/10/1999 - Star Trek II
5/6/2000 - Beetlejuice
6/10/2000 - Christine

Thanks,

China Girl does not count. It was part of 100% Weird which is just a movie that ran after Joe Bob. There are no host segments at all. All the other ones RRB has released unless they were in the last couple months of Patreon Darcy uploads as RRB is behind a bit due to life. I do not download any of the movies anymore and have none of them. I have just been keeping track of all releases and where we are for RRB and a few others.

See here for an example of Beetlejuice from Lost Drive-In Patreon ::

[Image: p4r5Mgv.png]FYI ... I've been maintaining a list since the first month of Patreon posts so I've spent time looking and re-looking over what is valid and what is not. Worst case, I missed a movie that was put on Patreon, but I just did a new re-check of all movies about a month ago and didn't see any missing.

Lastly this was and still is a great list of all the stuff - https://cinemassacreold.website-us-east-...tervision/

Keep in mind any encore and any 100% Weird do not count in my eyes as there is no Joe Bob segments during them, they are just additional movies added on. Typically (outside of the marathon nights) there were 2 movies each night that had Joe Bob only until it moved to 1 movie.

Here is a master list of all Drive-In Theater from the guy that helped build out the Monstervision list.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/15X-R...T0OcM/edit
(Aug 31, 2024, 10:41 am)monkstah Wrote:
(Aug 30, 2024, 23:50 pm)El Phantasmo Wrote:
(Aug 24, 2024, 14:27 pm)monkstah Wrote: As of about today here was the full list of missing and lost drive in ones ---

8/29/1998 - Motel Hell
9/19/1998 - Coma
9/19/1998 - Waxwork
4/10/1999 - Star Trek II
5/6/2000 - Beetlejuice
6/10/2000 - Christine

Thanks,

China Girl does not count. It was part of 100% Weird which is just a movie that ran after Joe Bob. There are no host segments at all. All the other ones RRB has released unless they were in the last couple months of Patreon Darcy uploads as RRB is behind a bit due to life. I do not download any of the movies anymore and have none of them. I have just been keeping track of all releases and where we are for RRB and a few others.

See here for an example of Beetlejuice from Lost Drive-In Patreon ::

[Image: p4r5Mgv.png]FYI ... I've been maintaining a list since the first month of Patreon posts so I've spent time looking and re-looking over what is valid and what is not. Worst case, I missed a movie that was put on Patreon, but I just did a new re-check of all movies about a month ago and didn't see any missing.

Lastly this was and still is a great list of all the stuff - https://cinemassacreold.website-us-east-...tervision/

Keep in mind any encore and any 100% Weird do not count in my eyes as there is no Joe Bob segments during them, they are just additional movies added on. Typically (outside of the marathon nights) there were 2 movies each night that had Joe Bob only until it moved to 1 movie.

Here is a master list of all Drive-In Theater from the guy that helped build out the Monstervision list.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/15X-R...T0OcM/edit

Thanks for the info. Ill have to politely disagree with China Girl, the file I downloaded from RRB has the host segments in it. Now according to the Cinemassacre site it shows it as a 100% Weird showing but I think that's solely based on whatever airtimes these were back then.
Blah, posted this in the wrong thread. Sorry.
Of all the RRB stuff - I seem to be missing Night of the Living Dead (1990) that was in 2022-02 listed as 1996-06-12.  Is anyone willing to share that with me so I can get a "complete" collection of the stuff?

Thanks in advance.
Well...shit.

Gentlemen and Ladies, this has been fun, but I knew it would happen eventually on a publicly facing site.

I will have to continue my work in the darkness Smile

I have 2 other places that I post regular updates and releases. If you know, you know.

Thanks for your support over the years. If anyone has any advice, feel free to PM me.

Thanks,
RunRunBill
(Aug 31, 2024, 23:56 pm)runrunbill Wrote: Well...shit.

Gentlemen and Ladies, this has been fun, but I knew it would happen eventually on a publicly facing site.

I have 2 other places that I post regular updates and releases. If you know, you know.

Thanks for your support over the years. If anyone has any advice, feel free to PM me.

Thanks,
RunRunBill

thank you for everything you did
(Aug 31, 2024, 23:56 pm)runrunbill Wrote: Well...shit.

Thanks,
RunRunBill

First, thank you runrunbill.  This has been a great run, more content than I could have reasonably wished for.

To be honest, I'm amazed that the Mega link lasted as long as it did.  Now I will have to track down the ol' torrect link.
Well shit. This was a great project and I'm glad you're continuing the work elsewhere

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Samurai Cop" with 6 commentary tracks incl. Red Letter Media, Joe Bob, Rifftrax... mentallo 39 61,302 Jun 05, 2024, 02:28 am
Last Post: I Want To Go Faster
  Best collection of classic MST3K uploads? Spraragen88 3 5,476 Jul 07, 2023, 13:18 pm
Last Post: Skipjack1925
  The Sleaziest Movies in the History of the World with Joe Bob Briggs KinoQueen13 8 6,993 Jul 03, 2023, 13:25 pm
Last Post: KinoQueen13
  I Spit on Your Grave: Deja Vu (2019) w/Joe Bob Briggs commentary track Rifferee 2 5,875 May 10, 2023, 20:38 pm
Last Post: frankasu03
  Looking for MonsterVision-Hot Shots! and Aces-Iron Eagle III MrDeadlyPersianFartingSpider 3 7,939 Apr 27, 2023, 18:49 pm
Last Post: runrunbill