Joe Bob Briggs MonsterVision Uploads!
just wanna say thanks to RRB
RRB just wanted to say you're doing God's work here.

Thanks for the countless hours of JoeBob I couldn't access thanks to geoblocking.

Hoping you're able to keep it up somehow.
Oh man, I was looking for these episodes for ages, as Shudder + VPN is a quite expensive combo in Europe, and then I see that it's blocked.

Eitherway, RRB you're doing great work, hopefully you can re-upload it somehow!
I also want to thank RRB for all the work he's done. I have a ton of Joe Bob on my drive that I'll be enjoying for years to come. 
Cheers!
Thanks so much RRB, your a damn hero to Joe Bob fans. I am working on trying to be able to at least download the Nightmarethon when it comes on and if successful I will happily post it here to pay it forward.
RRB your amazing work will live on through most of our hard drives forever. So just like the drive-in, they will never die. I am truly grateful for all you've done for us and whether your back gracing us with your new edits or not, I could never thank you enough!!
Does anyone have a link to Cemetery Man? That's the only LDI I'm missing atm.
Just adding another vote of thanks to RRB who's been keeping this ship afloat for the last few years. The work is thankless but very much appreciated. Hopefully he can return in some form or fashion but, if not, thank you for your service to the community nevertheless.
(Aug 29, 2024, 14:50 pm)skizzosmooth Wrote: Does anyone have a link to Cemetery Man? That's the only LDI I'm missing atm.
My server crashed last week and I lost everything. Personal stuff was backed up, but my media library... Gone.

The only thing I'm actually upset over losing is LDI. JoeBob is a treasure. And it's only thanks to RunRunBill I was able to enjoy him.

So, thanks again RRB from a fellow drive-in mutant for all the drunken drive-in nights I've had. I've enjoyed them all.
Long time fan of Joe Bob and admitted lurker from here. Found this link on a whim after searching for old JBB episodes to watch after his comeback on Shudder. Been downloading the edits that runrunbill has been doing the past few years; to the point I went and got an external SSD specifically for these Joe Bob edits, lol. Thank you so much for your hard work and the dedication to preserving these old Joe Bob episodes, as well as bringing back old cinema classics. It's truly been a joy to go back and watch all of these old episodes & movies after so long. I even had to get MEGA premium so I can bypass the upload/download times lol. I hope runrunbill is able to return in some way or another, but if not, I totally understand hanging it up after all of this.

I had missed the last major folder update with edits from January through March; unless I did download it and I am mistaken. Does anyone know which episodes were included in that update?

Also, is there anywhere to look in terms of downloading the last 3 episode that aired for this season's of TLDI? I stupidly got behind on downloading the episodes as runrunbill was editing and uploading them and am missing Carnival of Souls, Death Game, and of course Cemetery Man.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Samurai Cop" with 6 commentary tracks incl. Red Letter Media, Joe Bob, Rifftrax... mentallo 39 61,301 Jun 05, 2024, 02:28 am
Last Post: I Want To Go Faster
  Best collection of classic MST3K uploads? Spraragen88 3 5,476 Jul 07, 2023, 13:18 pm
Last Post: Skipjack1925
  The Sleaziest Movies in the History of the World with Joe Bob Briggs KinoQueen13 8 6,993 Jul 03, 2023, 13:25 pm
Last Post: KinoQueen13
  I Spit on Your Grave: Deja Vu (2019) w/Joe Bob Briggs commentary track Rifferee 2 5,875 May 10, 2023, 20:38 pm
Last Post: frankasu03
  Looking for MonsterVision-Hot Shots! and Aces-Iron Eagle III MrDeadlyPersianFartingSpider 3 7,939 Apr 27, 2023, 18:49 pm
Last Post: runrunbill