Joe Bob Briggs MonsterVision Uploads!
(Oct 04, 2021, 22:32 pm)runrunbill Wrote:
(Oct 04, 2021, 13:54 pm)Vulgar Wrote:
(Oct 04, 2021, 13:31 pm)runrunbill Wrote:
(Oct 04, 2021, 13:29 pm)Vulgar Wrote: Why are there so many duplicates?!?!

I'm not sure what you're referencing. If Godzilla, there is both a dubbed and subtitled version.

I just downloaded all of it and added it to my Plex and it seems there's doubles of a lot of what's there.

Maybe I screwed up downloading it somehow, anyway huge thanks. I was planning on doing this myself, should have known there were mutants already ahead of me. Good shit guys.

After going back and looking again I didn't make a mistake. There are quite a few duplicates in there. I can provide a list if needed.

Please. If you can give me an idea of the dupes, I'll look into it. Thanks.

I didn't see any dupes when I downloaded everything, but maybe he's talking about the differences between the FanEdit and Orignals?

I did see the was an extra Godzilla movie that didn't seem to be a part of MonsterVision and just had what I assume is a Directors's Commentary track. Other than that everything looked good on my end.
(Oct 05, 2021, 19:29 pm)mcorcoran Wrote:
(Oct 04, 2021, 22:32 pm)runrunbill Wrote:
(Oct 04, 2021, 13:54 pm)Vulgar Wrote:
(Oct 04, 2021, 13:31 pm)runrunbill Wrote:
(Oct 04, 2021, 13:29 pm)Vulgar Wrote: Why are there so many duplicates?!?!

I'm not sure what you're referencing. If Godzilla, there is both a dubbed and subtitled version.

I just downloaded all of it and added it to my Plex and it seems there's doubles of a lot of what's there.

Maybe I screwed up downloading it somehow, anyway huge thanks. I was planning on doing this myself, should have known there were mutants already ahead of me. Good shit guys.

After going back and looking again I didn't make a mistake. There are quite a few duplicates in there. I can provide a list if needed.

Please. If you can give me an idea of the dupes, I'll look into it. Thanks.

I didn't see any dupes when I downloaded everything, but maybe he's talking about the differences between the FanEdit and Orignals?

I did see the was an extra Godzilla movie that didn't seem to be a part of MonsterVision and just had what I assume is a Directors's Commentary track. Other than that everything looked good on my end.

There are 3 Godzilla films. They originally aired with an English dub. I also created a Japanese Audio with English subtitles using the Criterion releases. The 3rd film aired on the channel, but does not have any Joe Bob segments. He does mention the movie in the films leading up to it. I included this one with both English and Japanese audio as well as subtitles.
(Oct 05, 2021, 19:34 pm)runrunbill Wrote: I didn't see any dupes when I downloaded everything, but maybe he's talking about the differences between the FanEdit and Orignals?

There are 3 Godzilla films. They originally aired with an English dub. I also created a Japanese Audio with English subtitles using the Criterion releases. The 3rd film aired on the channel, but does not have any Joe Bob segments. He does mention the movie in the films leading up to it. I included this one with both English and Japanese audio as well as subtitles.

It was a nice touch to add the film that ran on 100% Weird that night.

I see a lot of people (not in this thread, but here and there) who are huge fans of 100% Weird, and who wish there were more old broadcasts of it available. Of course, the funny thing about that "show" was that it was literally nothing but movies with commercial bumpers. The only thing that makes one week different from another is the announcer saying "And now back to (fill in the blank) on 100% Weird." I've considered just taking a set of bumpers, dubbing in my own voice for the intros, and inserting the clips into appropriate places for the movies. It seems like a lot of work to do, though, since the results wouldn't be that much from just having the movies there by themselves.

Great job collecting the Joe Bob. I hadn't looked into what was available for over a year, and I was amazed by how much material has been dug up since then. By the time I got it all downloaded, I was almost relieved to see the end of it. Download exhaustion!
Hello again, RunRunBill! Hoping you are well.

Will there be an update for October? This collection just keeps getting more epic!
(Nov 04, 2021, 14:25 pm)ArtTonite Wrote: Hello again, RunRunBill! Hoping you are well.

Will there be an update for October? This collection just keeps getting more epic!

Yes, I've been more busy with work lately. I'm currently working on October\November. I'm hoping to have October finished up by mid\late November and Novemeber should follow-up shortly thereafter.

This time of year, I'm usually more busy. December will probably also be delayed a bit, but I'm constantly working on these with no plans of stopping.

Thanks,
RunRunBill
(Nov 04, 2021, 18:32 pm)runrunbill Wrote:
(Nov 04, 2021, 14:25 pm)ArtTonite Wrote: Hello again, RunRunBill! Hoping you are well.

Yes, I've been more busy with work lately. I'm currently working on October\November. I'm hoping to have October finished up by mid\late November and Novemeber should follow-up shortly thereafter.

This time of year, I'm usually more busy. December will probably also be delayed a bit, but I'm constantly working on these with no plans of stopping.

Thanks,
RunRunBill

Thanks RunRunBill, it sounds like a bit of work slicing and dicing through all the movies.  Decent quality source files for the more obscure Monstervision or Drive-In Theater movies aren't necessarily easy to find either.   If you ever need an assist finding something, would be glad to help out.
(Nov 05, 2021, 16:31 pm)norcal2001 Wrote:

Thanks,
RunRunBill

Thanks RunRunBill, it sounds like a bit of work slicing and dicing through all the movies.  Decent quality source files for the more obscure Monstervision or Drive-In Theater movies aren't necessarily easy to find either.   If you ever need an assist finding something, would be glad to help out.

Thanks Man. So far, I've been able to find everything. Thanks for the offer. I'll keep you in mind if I have any trouble.
Here's the new link for October (Base64 x2):
https://www.base64decode.org/
Code:
YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WldkaExtNTZMeU5RSVVGblFUTkJhMEZGZFVsUVR6RlhZMHBKTUZWMWFIWk9ZamRmU21Kc1VXRlliazFhZEY5YU5sQnRaa2hYUkdFMFNFSmZOMFpuV1hweGFHWldUV1ZyTkVST2QxcG5abkk1Umpjd1ZYWXhVMnBYYlhaR1pHTnpRbWcxTjJnM05ubHVPREZpUTBkU09EbDJORkJyT1VOTVVFOUdUakE1YjFFPQ==

PW:
joebobbriggs

I also have 1080p versions of the Halloween Hoedown and The Walking Dead specials.
(Nov 09, 2021, 09:37 am)runrunbill Wrote: Here's the new link for October (Base64 x2):
https://www.base64decode.org/
Code:
YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WldkaExtNTZMeU5RSVVGblFUTkJhMEZGZFVsUVR6RlhZMHBKTUZWMWFIWk9ZamRmU21Kc1VXRlliazFhZEY5YU5sQnRaa2hYUkdFMFNFSmZOMFpuV1hweGFHWldUV1ZyTkVST2QxcG5abkk1Umpjd1ZYWXhVMnBYYlhaR1pHTnpRbWcxTjJnM05ubHVPREZpUTBkU09EbDJORkJyT1VOTVVFOUdUakE1YjFFPQ==

PW:
joebobbriggs

I also have 1080p versions of the Halloween Hoedown and The Walking Dead specials.

My man!
(Nov 05, 2021, 21:33 pm)runrunbill Wrote:
(Nov 05, 2021, 16:31 pm)norcal2001 Wrote:

Thanks,
RunRunBill

Thanks Man. So far, I've been able to find everything. Thanks for the offer. I'll keep you in mind if I have any trouble.

FYI everyone.
The October Patreon has Planet of the Apes as 11-29-00, as this is what Darcy mislabeled it as on the Patreon. It is actually 1-29-00.

Smile Great stuff runrun again!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Samurai Cop" with 6 commentary tracks incl. Red Letter Media, Joe Bob, Rifftrax... mentallo 37 56,517 Mar 09, 2024, 16:06 pm
Last Post: alansmithee99
  Best collection of classic MST3K uploads? Spraragen88 3 4,679 Jul 07, 2023, 13:18 pm
Last Post: Skipjack1925
  The Sleaziest Movies in the History of the World with Joe Bob Briggs KinoQueen13 8 5,800 Jul 03, 2023, 13:25 pm
Last Post: KinoQueen13
  I Spit on Your Grave: Deja Vu (2019) w/Joe Bob Briggs commentary track Rifferee 2 5,059 May 10, 2023, 20:38 pm
Last Post: frankasu03
  Looking for MonsterVision-Hot Shots! and Aces-Iron Eagle III MrDeadlyPersianFartingSpider 3 7,110 Apr 27, 2023, 18:49 pm
Last Post: runrunbill