Joe Bob Briggs MonsterVision Uploads!
Thanks as always runrunbill!
always appreciate your efforts, runrunbill. the aspect ratio for the movie portions of needful things looks really skewed -- like full screen was stretched into a 16:9 format. is anyone else seeing that?
(Dec 26, 2021, 22:50 pm)jope Wrote: always appreciate your efforts, runrunbill. the aspect ratio for the movie portions of needful things looks really skewed -- like full screen was stretched into a 16:9 format. is anyone else seeing that?

I'll check the resolution of the original after new years. I may need to re-render it. I use some saved settings for most of my renders and occasionally I need to alter those for less-standard resolutions.
much appreciated! thanks!
Thank you runrunbill! Your efforts are truly appreciated!!  Cool
(Dec 26, 2021, 22:50 pm)jope Wrote: always appreciate your efforts, runrunbill. the aspect ratio for the movie portions of needful things looks really skewed -- like full screen was stretched into a 16:9 format. is anyone else seeing that?

Thanks for pointing this out. I accidentally rendered it at 1920x1080 (16:9) instead of 1440x1080 (4:3). I'm re-rendering now and hope to have the corrected file up soon.

I'm trying to finish up a temporarily larger project at the moment and will resume the Joe Bob edits as soon as I can.

Thanks again,
RunRunBill

(Jan 05, 2022, 23:30 pm)runrunbill Wrote:

Thanks for pointing this out. I accidentally rendered it at 1920x1080 (16:9) instead of 1440x1080 (4:3). I'm re-rendering now and hope to have the corrected file up soon.

I'm trying to finish up a temporarily larger project at the moment and will resume the Joe Bob edits as soon as I can.

Thanks again,
RunRunBill

I updated the file. Please let me know if there are any additional issues.
looks great! thanks for your continued dedication to this project. us mutants really appreciate it.
Can't wait for the Dec drop whenever you have time. I know a lot is going on. Smile
(Jan 08, 2022, 22:55 pm)monkstah Wrote: Can't wait for the Dec drop whenever you have time. I know a lot is going on. Smile

No worries. I'm working on a larger project (at least a temporary-large project) at the moment (not Joe Bob related). I'm hoping to have that finished in a week or so, then I'll tackle, December, January, and the 2nd Blu-Ray. Then I should be back on schedule with monthly releases.
I'm new to this thread so don't know if this was brought up or even noticed. I started downloading the episodes in the Crywolf folder and noticed many (if not all) the episodes are widescreen movies squeezed to 4:3 to match the Joe Bob footage. Is there a reason for this? Seems it would make more sense to make the video 16:9 and have the Joe Bob parts stretched a little since that part has less screen time and doesn't look as weird and the 16:9 squeezed to 4:3.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Samurai Cop" with 6 commentary tracks incl. Red Letter Media, Joe Bob, Rifftrax... mentallo 37 57,103 Mar 09, 2024, 16:06 pm
Last Post: alansmithee99
  Best collection of classic MST3K uploads? Spraragen88 3 4,789 Jul 07, 2023, 13:18 pm
Last Post: Skipjack1925
  The Sleaziest Movies in the History of the World with Joe Bob Briggs KinoQueen13 8 5,959 Jul 03, 2023, 13:25 pm
Last Post: KinoQueen13
  I Spit on Your Grave: Deja Vu (2019) w/Joe Bob Briggs commentary track Rifferee 2 5,192 May 10, 2023, 20:38 pm
Last Post: frankasu03
  Looking for MonsterVision-Hot Shots! and Aces-Iron Eagle III MrDeadlyPersianFartingSpider 3 7,206 Apr 27, 2023, 18:49 pm
Last Post: runrunbill