Is total Ratio important or ISP address?
(Aug 18, 2022, 10:28 am)RodneyYouPlonker Wrote: Well I was just trying to help. Again I'm not being rude or unhelpful but your original post is unanswerable and I very much doubt that anybody on this forum is going to answer it as it mostly makes no sense at all.  I would, if I were you, just completely throw in the towel and go right back to the beginning again and start all over because your complete approach towards what you're doing is absolutely scrambled up and makes no sense at all.  Maybe, if English is not your actual language then go and find a message board that speaks in your mother tongue and then folks might understand you more...

Well if u can't offer an answer to a problem or question. Stop pretending to be a professional and sarcastic, i think English is ur mother tongue and if u can understand and think its useless then don't do so. Stop being a sarcastic and fake people. This is the first time i am being rude and yes i am being rude.
U fool, know ur own mother tongue and don't pretend.
(Aug 25, 2022, 08:59 am)hulkbuster Wrote: This is the first time i am being rude.

I very much doubt that, you were already rude a few days ago...
An IP is "important" in case of geo-blocking seeders and to have open ports. Ratio is, being dead honest, only important on specific invite-only P2P trackers that demand one to have a good tracked ratio to download unique stuff.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is it possible for your personal IP address to be identified when using a VPN? didnt_doit 9 12,966 Aug 22, 2022, 15:12 pm
Last Post: Slow Mo
  What to do with torrents that aren't getting to the 1.0 share ratio Hard2ComeBy 3 9,501 Jan 10, 2022, 14:50 pm
Last Post: Hard2ComeBy
  Anyone else having trouble with Armstrong ISP and Google products? Stargate38 2 11,811 Oct 02, 2021, 18:13 pm
Last Post: Stargate38
  How to request getting a post pinned as an Important Threads in a subforum community? bsg4you 1 12,062 Sep 24, 2021, 21:45 pm
Last Post: stormium
  Private tracker w/ ratio enforcement allows VPN but doesn't use passkeys portharlot 1 14,562 Jun 11, 2021, 09:02 am
Last Post: Moe