In Real Life, or Outside the Internet
ill88eagle Wrote:I've known SB people who met IRL and it was a catastrophe.
I think this forum attracts a certain kind of people. I wouldn't want to meet those.

It would be delightful to know what certain kind.

ill88eagle Wrote:
dueda Wrote:I agree but really, coming from a guy living in freaking Ghanaian version of ex-Ibiza party junkie, now Wood Allen's Zionist Gigolo wannabe, what could be described as a catastrophe?

Apart from having lived in Ghana I am not sure what you mean, perhaps you could elaborate?

You mentioned before being in Ibiza as a party rat and hobo junkie, if memory serves me right?
And in the Woody's movie there was a jewgolo character I borrowed as a parodical parabole for your blaxploitation enterprises with sassy poor ignorant teens and shameless mama jammas in your current desolate address.
Also I recall some adventures with free beers, ice creams, humpings, punchings and stabbings. And a creole friend you sometimes got very friendly with?
(Jul 07, 2020, 18:37 pm)dueda Wrote: You mentioned before being in Ibiza as a party rat and hobo junkie, if memory serves me right?

It doesn't. I spent 5 years in Granada, Spain as a street musician. Did lotsa drugs, yes. Partied had, yes, but not ibiza style. Think Bukowski in Andalucian.

(Jul 07, 2020, 18:37 pm)dueda Wrote: And in the Woody's movie there was a jewgolo character I borrowed

While I might have some jew genes, the predominant parts are germanic/scando and gypsy.

(Jul 07, 2020, 18:37 pm)dueda Wrote: your blaxploitation enterprises with sassy poor ignorant teens and shameless mama jammas in your current desolate address.

None of them were ignorant. I lived in a Ghanian ghetto and did ghetto stuff with ghetto people. Had a sugar mama abroad who had me on a bi-weekly allowance.

Also my current desolate address is somewhere in rural scandoland.

(Jul 07, 2020, 18:37 pm)dueda Wrote: Also I recall some adventures with free beers, ice creams, humpings, punchings and stabbings. And a creole friend you sometimes got very friendly with?

No stabbings. No free beers. No ice cream. A fair bit of drinking on credit. A fair bit of random violence (had my face bashed in with a beer bottle among other things). A fair bit of humping (YOLO!). I've no idea about the creole friend you're talking about, unless you mean my carribean ex...?

(Jul 07, 2020, 18:37 pm)dueda Wrote:
ill88eagle Wrote:I've known SB people who met IRL and it was a catastrophe.
I think this forum attracts a certain kind of people. I wouldn't want to meet those.

It would be delightful to know what certain kind.

The Q type. Keyboard warrior sperglords.
Ok, I'm delighted. Won't look back to find that post about something you probably was too drunk to remember.
But nobody will forget about the machete.
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
(Jul 13, 2020, 04:59 am)dueda Wrote: nobody will forget about the machete.
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Oh yea - I guess surviving that makes me more machote than your average online pendejo

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Life Well Pondered medina_w 0 3,223 Aug 12, 2023, 11:07 am
Last Post: medina_w
  Looking for cheap hosting outside of copyright controls Ladyanne3 12 9,199 Feb 06, 2023, 20:33 pm
Last Post: Ladyanne3
  Anyone have non-Internet information about the Burmuda Triangle? LadyAnn 3 10,397 Dec 27, 2021, 15:04 pm
Last Post: LadyAnn
  Is Bigfoot real? LadyAnn2 3 11,096 Sep 09, 2021, 08:38 am
Last Post: stormium
  Life is but a dream. The Forbidden Ways. Future 68 119,479 Aug 23, 2021, 15:22 pm
Last Post: RobertX