Impliment way for hacked users to get account back.
I have been a user for many years and just found out my account was hacked, abused, and banned. I cannot get my account back according to mods. This is unacceptable. This is unfair and blows good accounts. There needs to be a way for users to get their account back. I'm extremely disappointed in finding out this is how things are done here.
(Sep 12, 2021, 17:59 pm)manakill Wrote: I have been a user for many years and just found out my account was hacked, abused, and banned. I cannot get my account back according to mods. This is unacceptable. This is unfair and blows good accounts. There needs to be a way for users to get their account back. I'm extremely disappointed in finding out this is how things are done here.

what will an account help in your time? you cant comment you dont need one to download.. what is it good for?
(Sep 13, 2021, 05:58 am)slush Wrote:
(Sep 12, 2021, 17:59 pm)manakill Wrote: I have been a user for many years and just found out my account was hacked, abused, and banned. I cannot get my account back according to mods. This is unacceptable. This is unfair and blows good accounts. There needs to be a way for users to get their account back. I'm extremely disappointed in finding out this is how things are done here.

what will an account help in your time? you cant comment you dont need one to download.. what is it good for?

I was contributing by uploading and seeding audiobooks. Guess it's back to leech status for me lol
(Sep 13, 2021, 08:55 am)manakill Wrote:
(Sep 13, 2021, 05:58 am)slush Wrote:

I was contributing by uploading and seeding audiobooks. Guess it's back to leech status for me lol

if you have good quality go to 1337 they are preatty legit
Good suggestion, thx
You could also post a thread in https://forum.suprbay.org/Forum-Account-Issues and have a TPB mod look at your case without anybody but you (and the mods) being able to see what is posted there. I don't know if they nuke banned accounts entirely or just lock them...

Sad to hear it and really hope there was someway you could get your account back. TPB is a huge site and that's why it attracts millions of users everyday. Sadly, this also leads to scammers and fakers reaching the site. Because it's security is so poor. They always find ways to get accounts and post fakes. Hope something innovating came up soon because really internet is getting less secure each day and a site can not basically rely on security implemented decades ago.

You could reach out to other torrent sites like TorrentGalaxy 1337x. They are more user friendly and you can keep sharing until you found a way back here ?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The "trusted" and "VIP" colored skulls are confusing for new users Nantes 1 18,740 Jun 10, 2021, 02:36 am
Last Post: dueda
  would be nice to have the old search index back ... astalavistabeby 0 16,367 May 13, 2021, 04:05 am
Last Post: astalavistabeby
  ANY WAY TO STOP MASS FAKE POSTINGS? Bullsmack 18 57,897 Nov 30, 2020, 16:28 pm
Last Post: Milliways
  Placing TPB behind Cloudflare does make us(users) vulnrable to secret agencies? sexyblonde 2 15,040 Sep 10, 2020, 17:55 pm
Last Post: sexyblonde
  Suggestion: Bring Back The Comments on TPB? david1893 10 33,096 Aug 03, 2020, 22:57 pm
Last Post: andromakennethamblesorten