Placing TPB behind Cloudflare does make us(users) vulnrable to secret agencies?
Hiya,

While Cloudflare is a front for three(multi) letter secret agencies. Wasn't placing TPB behind Cloudflare make us(users) vulnerable to secret agencies investigation, if you know what I mean?

Surely don't expect me to submit a reference for this.

Tnx and best of luck Angel
(Sep 10, 2020, 14:55 pm)sexyblonde Wrote: Cloudflare is a front for three(multi) letter secret agencies

Your suggestion loses all credibility right there. You don't need to submit a reference as it is unlikely to be reputable.

In any case, governments aren't interested in TPB. Private organizations are, and the record shows that Cloudflare is no friend of theirs.
(Sep 10, 2020, 16:06 pm)Moe Wrote:
(Sep 10, 2020, 14:55 pm)sexyblonde Wrote: Cloudflare is a front for three(multi) letter secret agencies

Your suggestion loses all credibility right there.  You don't need to submit a reference as it is unlikely to be reputable.

In any case, governments aren't interested in TPB.  Private organizations are, and the record shows that Cloudflare is no friend of theirs.

Hiya @Moe

This is just my opinion. There are plenty of websites that get fines for doing just one thing wrong. e.g. put a copyrighted photo in your website with your advertisement on it and you get sued tomorrow, etc

There is plenty of news to interpret and I just selected this by random. Looking into this post https://www.techspot.com/news/77884-web-...orist.html And this paragraph
"The other possibility is that despite what Cloudflare claims, they do in fact work with government agencies to monitor the websites for useful information. During an interview in 2015, Prince hinted that the government had approved them to keep certain “controversial” sites online. The FBI, Justice Department, State Department, Treasury Department and the White House all declined to comment on this speculation."

While a website woking this suspiciously to protect these large scale criminals and it's not taken down, mean in the other words this Cloudflare itself wanted/unwanted-ly is a front for secret agencies that collect large scale user's info, IP/User/Pass, etc to use them to fund their large scale full human's profile online. I'm certain anyone who entered their password to these Cloudflare protected websites, their password and IP already hijacked by multiple secret agencies that working in cooperation to full domination of the humankind.

If that pirated website is not taken down today, does not mean they couldn't take it down as they have the admin-password. They invested into this theory to collect all the user's info and not take any website that is against the law down, as they know these black market, not in real-world nor online and virtual ones can't get stopped while human rights exist. Thus if they take down thatIlligalWebsite.to/.io/.org tomorrow another one come up that may not use the Cloudflare and then this website is no use for them as it has no information gathering value for them if you know what I mean?

In the end, users also admins will be a subject to their information gathering giant system and front gate for multi-letter secret agencies. While they keeping this secret, they don't need to apply to this or that court order that request to take down a website as they falsely claim that they don't have access or information that where is about. While they know it, but getting information for large scale missions is most important that taking down a pirate or illegal or whateverIsaganistTheLawWebsite.com if you know what I mean? You are in false safety feeling situation and this is what they exactly want unless Cloudflare is not used for a website anymore and all the passwords changed. My concerns were because I care to TPB and similar website keeps alive and I like them.

Tnx and best of luck Angel

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ECH in TPB's Cloudflare Reverse Proxy krimson 1 3,162 Nov 15, 2023, 00:39 am
Last Post: kron
  Impliment way for hacked users to get account back. manakill 6 20,900 Sep 15, 2021, 13:19 pm
Last Post: AliBatman
  The "trusted" and "VIP" colored skulls are confusing for new users Nantes 1 18,681 Jun 10, 2021, 02:36 am
Last Post: dueda
  Make Piratebay Great Again NanoSurface 11 32,951 Apr 07, 2021, 09:19 am
Last Post: dueda
  SuprBay: Make RiffTrax a custom usergroup like the void ill88eagle 2 14,389 Jul 29, 2020, 02:57 am
Last Post: ill88eagle