If you had an account on forum.suprbay.org with at least one post, you do not need to re-register. Your account is still active and your Suprbay username and password will work.

If an intruder comes into your home what would you say, do etc.?
(Jul 23, 2020, 04:55 am)dueda Wrote: I've slept with a Taurus revolver (cal. 38 model 889, not the .410/.45 Judge) a couple times and it leaves oil marks and smell on the pillow.
Also fired in the middle of the night, from a sitting position, after being startled by a thumping at the door just 12 feet ahead of me. One should preferably sleep on a comfy sofa or chair, keep gun in holster, draw while throwing blanket aside with the free arm, then assess situation (scared, in the dark and without proper senses including balance). Aim high to avoid killing children or the neighbor's cat. First round will dim your eyes with a flash and muffle your ears due the room echo.  Then just hope your wife, landlord or boss don't mind the splintered hole(s) in the building.

Haha this reminds me of my ole pal Antonio from Spain. He was a street musician and a heroin addict. Didn't have a lock on the cave where he slept, which was a potential problem as the mountain side was prone to raids by young gypsy ghetto boys with various improvised meelee weapons (crowbars and such). He had tied a huge ass knife to an old broom stick, slept with that and a flashlight. Told me "If someone comes in at night I shine the light in their face and point my knife-on-a-broom-stick at them. That'll keep the fuckers away". He's still alive and kicking (kicked the habit too).
I would let my dogs hurt them very badly before i called police, then after about 5 minutes or so of watching them tear the intruder to sheds I would reluctantly call them off.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Folding@Home new TPB & suprbay team BigDadE 3 218 Yesterday, 04:56 am
Last Post: dueda
  Introduction Thread - New members say hi here! Suprbay 2,027 3,825,274 Aug 09, 2020, 08:01 am
Last Post: luisr320
  Nintendo Gigaleak (source code, betas artwork, ROMs etc.) Fant0men 14 1,113 Jul 29, 2020, 22:23 pm
Last Post: RobertX
  Why would someone do this to themselves? soulcity 7 1,759 May 12, 2020, 06:22 am
Last Post: gh0ster
  how i sort torrents on thepiratebay size,seeds?? etc?? underdeath21 2 1,259 Apr 12, 2020, 01:00 am
Last Post: analogkid6103