I Can Post My Message in the Introduction Section, but I can't See It
Not an Account Issue at all, but I posted a message mentioning Barishnikov's thread in Introduction, and the Last Post acknowledges that, but I can't see my message.

Not urgent, but it's strange that it does that.
I can see it Robert.
Strange... I can't see it in the two computers that I own.

The Pentium 4 Windows 7 one and the AMD Phenom one with Linux Mint.

And I tried to log off and log on.

No dice.
(Jun 10, 2020, 05:27 am)RobertX Wrote: Strange... I can't see it in the two computers that I own.

The Pentium 4 Windows 7 one and the AMD Phenom one with Linux Mint.

And I tried to log off and log on.

No dice.

[Image: Intro-Post-Robert.jpg]
Well, I tried posting in the other sections and it works, so it may just be a small bug.

Sorry mods, didn't mean to start trouble.
Seems that I can't leave or see comments in the Introduction thread; the last one that I can see is the one made by datdramadoe.

I even tried to clear my cache and delete all cookies, but all are in vain.

If you can shed any light as to how this can happen, I would be grateful.
It's fine now.

I'm puzzled; how can something like this happen? I'm complaining, I just need a clue.
Did you manage to figure it out?  I'm just curious if you look at my latest movie torrents in my promotion thread, what is the very latest movie you see?
Turns out it is a bug in MyBB.

There is a relatively new feature that allows members to view their own unapproved posts. But the thread pagination code doesn't properly take into account the unapproved posts that are visible to the member but not the rest of the thread visitors, so a fresh post that creates a new page goes "missing" to someone who has one or more unapproved posts in the thread.

I have turned off this feature, so while you can no longer see your own unapproved posts, there should be no AWOL posts either.
(Jul 08, 2020, 20:38 pm)Moe Wrote: Turns out it is a bug in MyBB.

There is a relatively new feature that allows members to view their own unapproved posts.  But the thread pagination code doesn't properly take into account the unapproved posts that are visible to the member but not the rest of the thread visitors, so a fresh post that creates a new page goes "missing" to someone who has one or more unapproved posts in the thread.

I have turned off this feature, so while you can no longer see your own unapproved posts, there should be no AWOL posts either.

Thanks Moe, it's funny you say that actually because in regards to the Unapproved posts I did actually ask Spud a few weeks back about if they could hide some of my posts because of the switch over on TPB and they were showing up wrong and Spud hid about 3 posts and it was in that thread earlier on so maybe this is what triggered it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SuprBay: Regarding the Spam messages in the General Discussions Section RobertX 1 742 Feb 17, 2024, 10:37 am
Last Post: lustrous
  Can't post any more tech support requests due to SINGLE thread being locked... K80theShade 9 4,438 Oct 22, 2023, 19:22 pm
Last Post: RodneyYouPlonker
  Duplicate Post TedDekker 1 3,710 May 01, 2023, 00:14 am
Last Post: RobertX
  SuprBay: Post Duplication Bug Slow Mo 1 5,994 Aug 22, 2022, 06:53 am
Last Post: Spud17
  My post in Forum Video Request disappeared hi-skor 1 5,977 May 10, 2022, 20:24 pm
Last Post: workerbee