If you had an account on forum.suprbay.org with at least one post, you do not need to re-register. Your account is still active and your Suprbay username and password will work.

How To Get Paid In BTC Anonymously?
I don't have a bank account and I was wondering how I could get started getting paid anonymously via BTC or other cryptocurrency. I'm a newbie at this. Could someone please tell me the steps in doing this? Recommendations for sites etc? Perhaps linked to Visa or Master Card? My ideal would be to get paid for my work via BTC only and be able to withdraw money on a Visa Card. Thanks. Big Grin
Okay! you mean you've just sent from heaven of noobs. Did you search TPB with 'bitcoin' keyword.

try this:

Lynda - Up and Running with Bitcoin (with Tom Geller)

https://thepiratebay.se/torrent/10992353...+tutorials

And, also lurk moar. There are many tuts, books on TPB. Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to get traffic to a download wordpress blog? rssnotdownload 1 684 Sep 01, 2020, 14:26 pm
Last Post: Filinoff
  My uTorrent client doesn't get launched, when I choose a torrent on thePirateBay SarasotaSlim 2 2,173 Feb 15, 2020, 09:41 am
Last Post: SarasotaSlim
  Getting Youtube's paid stuff for free? soulcity 3 4,278 Apr 20, 2019, 21:36 pm
Last Post: dueda
  How to get more seeds? Bidasci 19 13,542 Feb 13, 2019, 13:38 pm
Last Post: Bidasci
  Can we really trust paid VPN services? filesharingkiddie 21 20,670 Oct 30, 2018, 08:32 am
Last Post: Flavoredia