Search for an AI video editor and get flooded with shit !
I've been looking for a stand alone /install on my desktop AI powered video editor.

But all the search results are flooded with shit that uploads your project to their own servers for rendering !

This is absolutely unacceptable. 

Under the best of circumstances I don't like anyone touching my stuff and I'm certainly not going to trust some unknown 3rd party with my actual (paying) work projects!
(Jan 29, 2024, 11:03 am)Ladyanne3 Wrote: I've been looking for a stand alone /install on my desktop AI powered video editor.

But all the search results are flooded with shit that uploads your project to their own servers for rendering !

Under the best of circumstances I don't like anyone touching my stuff and I'm certainly not going to trust some unknown 3rd party with my actual (paying) work projects!

Good policy.  It seems highly likely that the people behind those sites are simply looking to steal other people's content and monetize it for themselves.

I suspect that an AI powered app like you're describing is still in development, hence all the links being for scam sites.  Even when a legit app appears, I have to wonder if the developing company will allow you to even own the app despite the fact you are paying for it.  That seems to be all the rage amongst tech companies nowadays.
(Jan 29, 2024, 11:03 am)Ladyanne3 Wrote: I've been looking for a stand alone /install on my desktop AI powered video editor.

I respectfully disagree. While I understand your concerns about third-party servers, I believe skepticism towards AI usage is warranted in general. Personally, I also hold reservations about AI technologies.
(Jan 29, 2024, 12:12 pm)CaptButler Wrote:   Even when a legit app appears, I have to wonder if the developing company will allow you to even own the app despite the fact you are paying for it.  That seems to be all the rage amongst tech companies nowadays.

This is why I'm hoping that all my pirate friends will come to my rescue with a copy that's stand alone.
(Jan 29, 2024, 13:04 pm)Ladyanne3 Wrote:
(Jan 29, 2024, 12:12 pm)CaptButler Wrote:   Even when a legit app appears, I have to wonder if the developing company will allow you to even own the app despite the fact you are paying for it.  That seems to be all the rage amongst tech companies nowadays.

This is why I'm hoping that all my pirate friends will come to my rescue with a copy that's stand alone.

. . . and hopefully that will happen.  It would serve them right!

Reliable AI is built by training models upon gigabytes of data. To give output faster/real time, those models need to be loaded mostly in RAM. At the moment only cloud providers with dedicated infrastructure can afford that.

As comparison:
  • GPT-3 is ~0.7TB
  • GPT-4 is ~6.8TB

Very few would download this, let alone run it...
(Jan 29, 2024, 16:30 pm)maskaw Wrote:

Reliable AI is built by training models upon gigabytes of data. To give output faster/real time, those models need to be loaded mostly in RAM. At the moment only cloud providers with dedicated infrastructure can afford that.

As comparison:
  • GPT-3 is ~0.7TB
  • GPT-4 is ~6.8TB

Very few would download this, let alone run it...

I could handel up to 20tb.
Video editing requires large capacity of storage and processing

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HELP !! APPLE IS FORCING ME TO BUY THEIR SHIT! Ladyanne3 8 700 Apr 13, 2024, 18:53 pm
Last Post: dueda
  Win 7 dying, such a sad day :( 59465 only finds 47 torrents in dht search ID10TError 27 39,327 Feb 15, 2024, 16:12 pm
Last Post: lustrous
  New F*** video file problem and I need a solution Ladyanne3 11 2,782 Jan 10, 2024, 08:04 am
Last Post: RobertX
  Best Place To Get 4K Movies? Also, Best Practices? How? TedDekker 5 2,176 Jan 05, 2024, 19:28 pm
Last Post: lustrous
  Why can't I search TPB by Season (eg S02) anymore ?? FloodTheWaves 2 5,179 Apr 10, 2023, 17:37 pm
Last Post: RodneyYouPlonker