Farewell politux, R.I.P.
Nothing i write here really matters because it's meant for you and you're not going to read it but as i write i can feel the pain leaving my heart.

I wish i could have been there for you, i wish i could have reached you and confort you.

Im guessing, among a million other things i cant even imagine, you did it because you felt alone, like no one cared or would ever care, but i did and i do.

You deserved better, i will carry the sadness of your lost for a very long time.

Good bye ash.

To all the others going to through something similar, be strong, be bold, adversity forges character, learn to make the most even from the darkest moments.

Live without fear of pain and desire of pleasure.
Can I just set the record straight here please...

There was no such person as 'Ash', that wasn't his real name it was just a made up name that was used in a Chat room.  I know that a lot of people really thought that Ash was his name but far from it.

I know what his real name was and I saw all the website with all his information on.  I know what I saw and it certainly wasn't Ash that's for sure.

Not really sure exactly why people all believed that a chat room name was his real name because I wouldn't even imagine using my own name especially on a site like TPB or SB.

His real name was Sean and it was made clear just after he died.

Nobody really knows why he did it but somebody said that it was because of some kind of Gambling habit, not sure if this is true (could be).  It's the internet you can't always believe things but his name wasn't Ash that was just made up.
Recognizing 1 year... Gone but not forgotten my friend
(Mar 08, 2020, 13:49 pm)LZA Wrote: Recognizing 1 year... Gone but not forgotten my friend

Yes.  I was thinking of him just yesterday.
His birthday is, or was, coming soon.

If he was still alive, he would have turned 38.
miss him, miss his upload, may his soul be at peace there.
I still feel sad that politux is gone I made his logo for his pirate bay forums account he was always very friendly to me until the end but I understand why now he was going though a rough time
"I don't know what to say" is what comes to my mind. Poli/Ash was cool and the Void is devoided.
FLAC uploads will never be the same
I have to be honest and I have to say I don't care at all the guy was very rude to me and trolled me quite a lot and he was pretty nasty really not a very nice guy.

I could also say that in regards to him, I find it more concerning in relation to all this Coronavirus thing.  So many people have died from that, Polly was just one death where as Covid-19 has been massive amounts of death or so they say.  I have seen no actual evidence of any of these deaths.  The Polly thing I saw an article in the USA newspaper, in relation to Covid-19 I have just seen loads of news reports on TV.  If you really do believe in everything you see either on TV or on the Net then I guess it is pretty bad.  Polly was just one person.  In 2020 there has been record number of deaths happen with all the same thing.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Farewell My Friends Kotter 12 26,235 Apr 07, 2019, 10:23 am
Last Post: perfectpeachblonde
  Farewell Murlok, My Friend Wildcard 20 35,619 Sep 26, 2018, 14:00 pm
Last Post: Maestral