Farewell politux, R.I.P.
Berita tentang meninggalnya Politux sungguh sangat mengejutkan. Semoga dia diterima di sisi Tuhan dan keluarga yang ditinggalkannya diberi ketabahan dan kekuatan. Aku tidak akan pernah melupakan kontribusi Politux di TPB.
Selamat jalan kawanku...

The news about the death of Politux was very shocking. May he be accepted on the side of God and the family he leaves behind is given fortitude and strength. I will never forget the Politux contribution at TPB.
Goodbye my friend...
Jesus thats a shock, R.I.P buddy , and to any one else who is depressed please see a doctor and try medication plus lots of exercise helps. Prozac etc can work.
Dont smoke weed it causes depression/ mental heath problems
this is devastating news
goodbye friend
rest in peace
see you on the other side
(Mar 17, 2019, 08:03 am)WW3hasstarted Wrote: Jesus thats a shock, R.I.P buddy , and to any one else who is depressed please see a doctor and try medication plus lots of exercise helps. Prozac etc can work.

while i concur with your sentiments i must point out that the mayo clinic has shown that marijuana does not cause depression however many depressed people are drawn to marijuana use to alleviate their symptoms.

it is very disturbing news regarding our v.i.p. politux/s_vague. we often disagreed politically but i always gave him props for the many torrents he shared with us. i never realized what a troubled soul he was and am glad we made peace not too long ago. i truly hope he is somewhere better now.
(Mar 17, 2019, 16:36 pm)BigDadE Wrote:
(Mar 17, 2019, 08:03 am)WW3hasstarted Wrote: Jesus thats a shock, R.I.P buddy , and to any one else who is depressed please see a doctor and try medication plus lots of exercise helps. Prozac etc can work.

while i concur with your sentiments i must point out that the mayo clinic has shown that marijuana does not cause depression however many depressed people are drawn to marijuana use to alleviate their symptoms.

it is very disturbing news regarding our v.i.p. politux/s_vague.  we often disagreed politically but i always gave him props for the many torrents he shared with us.  i never realized what a troubled soul he was and am glad we made peace not too long ago.  i truly hope he is somewhere better now.

Well the Mayo clinic is wrong then.
(Mar 17, 2019, 16:43 pm)WW3hasstarted Wrote:
(Mar 17, 2019, 16:36 pm)BigDadE Wrote:

it is very disturbing news regarding our v.i.p. politux/s_vague.  we often disagreed politically but i always gave him props for the many torrents he shared with us.  i never realized what a troubled soul he was and am glad we made peace not too long ago.  i truly hope he is somewhere better now.

Well the Mayo clinic is wrong then.<---you have better evidence?  stop trolling and untuck your head.
Very surprised and saddened to hear of this.  I always liked him.

R.I.P.  politux
love s_vague

-flush
This is not what I wanted too see when I logged in. When I get more sorted I'll post a better farewell than this but here goes..

May you forever be remembered for the warm spirit you brought me & others on here. Your one of the few people I actually considered a great friend to have on here(along with LayZeeA of course). I'll be seeing you soon Polly, where we can dominate the endless void called the afterlife.
RIP politux Sad

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Farewell My Friends Kotter 12 26,375 Apr 07, 2019, 10:23 am
Last Post: perfectpeachblonde
  Farewell Murlok, My Friend Wildcard 20 35,795 Sep 26, 2018, 14:00 pm
Last Post: Maestral