FAVORITE SCENE/LINE FROM A RIFFTRAX MOVIE OR SHORT
(Jan 17, 2018, 15:13 pm)HmGabe85 Wrote:
(Jan 17, 2018, 15:02 pm)alansmithee99 Wrote:
(Jan 17, 2018, 14:56 pm)HmGabe85 Wrote: Kevin Murphy's Tom Servo is far and away my favorite character and performance in the entire history of the show.

Plus Kevin has that beautiful, sonorous voice.

I honestly wish he did more voice acting.

off topic but I just got a Michael J. Nelson book from the library today - Mike Nelson's Death Rat ... hope it's good Smile
The one that made me Guffaw hard, from Nightmare at Noon : On the wings of Wings!!!

And I agree, Kevin should do voice work; I think Mike has a wide range of voices too ... My Idea was a cartoon show with Mike and Bridget as an eccentric couple, Kevin could be the Minister/Priest, Bill the crazy Governor, Mary Jo a nerdy schoolteacher, Trace a door-to-door salesman, Frank a newscaster, Joel a librarian (or a tv show painter a la Bob Ross) and Josh a live audience TV show host.
Has to be the screaming karate fight from Death Promise. The scene is absurd on its own and with the guys, I love it even more.
A faint beep sounds from a 'radar' box, followed by "YOU'VE GOT MONSTER" (Said in the monotone style of the old A.O.L. "You've Got Mail" commercials.)

A scantily clad woman walks around a boxing ring, Crow chimes in- "Strut, pout, put-it-out, that's what you want from grandma"
(Feb 08, 2018, 08:00 am)mst3knut Wrote: A faint beep sounds from a 'radar' box, followed by "YOU'VE GOT MONSTER"  (Said in the monotone style of the old A.O.L. "You've Got Mail" commercials.)

A scantily clad woman walks around a boxing ring, Crow chimes in- "Strut, pout, put-it-out, that's what you want from grandma"

which are those from?  The one sounds like it could be Racket Girls but not sure .... Smile
JOKER: Do you want to know why I use a knife?

MIKE: Because soup tastes better when it's difficult!
ANYTHING from Birdemic.
2 favs from MST3K's "It Lives by Night"

Crow: "Man, she's got a lot of fingers."

and the bizarre edit where the Mary Tyler Moore wannabe is overdubbed over the car- "Stupid!"
Mine's MST, as well, but I was just watching it.
Horrors of Spider Island
Giant Blonde Woman: "I've got news for you."
Mike: "I'm Clint Howard."
Ive got 2 Favs.
These are paraphrased, dont have time to check exact syntax.

Setting up a Room.

"You Crazy Insane Bitch"

MST3K-the Movie.

Crow: "Pierce Hull, All Die"  Yep, Even had it underlined.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's your favorite "bad" movie? SuperLake 30 2,071 Apr 30, 2024, 14:32 pm
Last Post: Tums
  RiffTrax Short: Everyday Courtesy TV23 2 2,345 Dec 08, 2023, 20:22 pm
Last Post: Lorem Ipsum
  (REQ) Short: Don't Be Afraid KinoQueen13 4 3,438 Oct 30, 2023, 19:41 pm
Last Post: intransitivelie
  How Animals Help Us (MJB short) peephalk 3 3,698 Sep 04, 2023, 18:51 pm
Last Post: DingusMcGee
  School Vandalism! short peephalk 6 4,272 Aug 20, 2023, 20:27 pm
Last Post: KinoQueen13