FAVORITE SCENE/LINE FROM A RIFFTRAX MOVIE OR SHORT
"Muggles?"

"Non-magic folk."

'You see Harry, when a group of people is different, it helps to come up with a funny sounding word, or slur, to describe them.'
"ambiguous line-read"
(May 04, 2018, 04:48 am)Meat Trademark Wrote:
(Jan 15, 2018, 06:38 am)robthom Wrote: HITNER... had some good ideas you guys.

or

Thats what they said when I joined snapchat.

or

Waitaminute, but you hit ME with the shovel?!

I love hearing laughter (in the RiffTrax) after the Hitner line. They can't help it.

Which movie is the Hitner line from?
Best topic in this forum

Rifftrax :

"The commercial banking world: making Junior High seem mature and reasonable"

Drag me to hell, at 1h25’50
Bill's "You didn't learn ANY of your lines, did you?" in Guy From Harlem kills me every single time I hear it.
(Jul 18, 2018, 12:20 pm)HmGabe85 Wrote: Bill's "You didn't learn ANY of your lines, did you?" in Guy From Harlem kills me every single time I hear it.

Speaking OF that MOVIE! I love: "I hope you like tough burnt meat and shitty scotch." That whole movie is quotable. Easily a top ten for me. (Keep in mind, there's about 23 in my top ten. Sure, it doesn't make sense, but neither do movies like this or The Last Slumber Party...)
(Jul 18, 2018, 12:51 pm)Meat Trademark Wrote:
(Jul 18, 2018, 12:20 pm)HmGabe85 Wrote: Bill's "You didn't learn ANY of your lines, did you?" in Guy From Harlem kills me every single time I hear it.

Speaking OF that MOVIE! I love: "I hope you like tough burnt meat and shitty scotch." That whole movie is quotable. Easily a top ten for me. (Keep in mind, there's about 23 in my top ten. Sure, it doesn't make sense, but neither do movies like this or The Last Slumber Party...)

He has blonde hair, big muscles, but nobody ever SEES him LOLZ ... that line always cracks me up
You already said that.
(Jul 18, 2018, 13:37 pm)Meat Trademark Wrote: You already said that.

Leave me alone Grandma
Phyllis Diller stop scaring people!
both from Tourist Trap (one of my favorite movies)
To Catch a Yeti

Towards the end, right after the dumb dad has an awkwardly intense hug with some other guy: "Love you!"

The way Bill says it just kills me.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rifftrax Live 2024 Kickatarter announced ageekyguy 36 4,270 Yesterday, 20:22 pm
Last Post: JusSonic
  Welcome to the RiffTrax forum / Say "Hi" here Sid 183 505,493 Mar 13, 2024, 20:50 pm
Last Post: thedavewsc
  Rifftrax on the Mads! Miss Martian 6 1,008 Mar 12, 2024, 23:50 pm
Last Post: NotRichBatman
  "Samurai Cop" with 6 commentary tracks incl. Red Letter Media, Joe Bob, Rifftrax... mentallo 37 56,517 Mar 09, 2024, 16:06 pm
Last Post: alansmithee99
  Rifftrax - near 12 hour video on Youtude MATMAN 0 746 Mar 01, 2024, 09:49 am
Last Post: MATMAN