FAVORITE SCENE/LINE FROM A RIFFTRAX MOVIE OR SHORT
All of mine are from MST3K; sorry.

From "Agent from HARM": "action pants!". It much less funny years later, but... whatever. Good memories of laughing with my nerdy friend when I was a teen.

The bold BBQ sauce skit is another favorite.

Boooold? BOOOOOLD!?
(Jan 16, 2018, 22:06 pm)dmanti Wrote: All of mine are from MST3K; sorry.

From "Agent from HARM": "action pants!". It much less funny years later, but... whatever. Good memories of laughing with my nerdy friend when I was a teen.

Boooold? BOOOOOLD!?

Professor Bobo singing "When The Swallows Return To Capistrano" while making a sandwich out of Brain Guy's brain .... actually kinda creepy too lol.

"Senorita Gamera"

Merlin _ "Thank you"

When Mike couldn't hold back the laughter during the store scene in Brute Man

I will post more as I think of them lol
(Jan 17, 2018, 01:18 am)TheDarkPrince2018 Wrote:

Boooold? BOOOOOLD!?

Professor Bobo singing "When The Swallows Return To Capistrano" while making a sandwich out of Brain Guy's brain .... actually kinda creepy too lol.

"Senorita Gamera"

Merlin _ "Thank you"

When Mike couldn't hold back the laughter during the store scene in Brute Man

I will post more as I think of them lol

I think my favorite thing about that laugh is the fact that you know, by that point, he's seen the movie several billion times. And the fact that the scene still makes him laugh like that is one of the things I really love about the show, and these guys, in general. In a weird way, little things like that in the riffs are a good summation of everything that explains why the old episodes endure, and why people are honestly ready for more.

And Crow screaming "GOOD GOD I HATE YOU. I HOPE YOU DIE." *right* at the end of the scene is great.

Boooold? BOOOOOLD!?

Crow as Orville Redenbacher and Tom Servo as his grandson in the popcorn sketch might be my favorite MST3K moment ever

that power trip Crow goes on near the end  Big Grin

Tom: Why do you always do this?! i hate you! i've always hated you! what happened to my real father anyway?!

Crow: He's in the poor house where i replaced him just like i'm going to replace you if you don't shut up and do as i say! It's my will! My will, not yours! I've got the keys to the kingdom! I, me, my...i'm the god, I'M THE GOD!!!
We were playing dog and bear, you know, and Servo was chasing me and I ran panicked over logs and through streams, you know, maddened with primal terror, you know, and I turned and raked my deadly claws against his howling snout, you know, and I rose to my hind feet, towering, and still bellowing he came, and I mewled and spewed gore from my wounds and snot from my flaring wild maw and... and... and we were locked like lovers and, and, and, and I was encircled by spotted hound bodies and my entrails were hanging out and I tried a savage feral roar but, alas, my force was spent and I died. Then Servo took it too far!
(Jan 17, 2018, 11:33 am)alansmithee99 Wrote: We were playing dog and bear, you know, and Servo was chasing me and I ran panicked over logs and through streams, you know, maddened with primal terror, you know, and I turned and raked my deadly claws against his howling snout, you know, and I rose to my hind feet, towering, and still bellowing he came, and I mewled and spewed gore from my wounds and snot from my flaring wild maw and... and... and we were locked like lovers and, and, and, and I was encircled by spotted hound bodies and my entrails were hanging out and I tried a savage feral roar but, alas, my force was spent and I died. Then Servo took it too far!

what is that from?  I don't recall it.

I loved it when Tom did his "theme" song to the tune of O Fortuna .... very intense and hammy Smile

OMG and when he turned into a Southern Belle during Squirm
AND when he became his evil crazy grandma who tried to stab Mike during "Touch Of Satan"
OH and when they were acting like my "meshugana grandpa" during The Beast Of Yucca Flats... I wish they would re-do that one.
And when Tom & Crow make fun of the old lady walking up and down the stairs in Atomic Brain .. "she's old. .. she's old she creaks she's so dang old"
as u can tell I am one of Tom's biggest fans ... I should have named myself HTOM SIRVEAUX lol .. but i won't answer to Tom Servo ...lolz
(Jan 17, 2018, 12:51 pm)TheDarkPrince2018 Wrote:
(Jan 17, 2018, 11:33 am)alansmithee99 Wrote: We were playing dog and bear, you know, and Servo was chasing me and I ran panicked over logs and through streams, you know, maddened with primal terror, you know, and I turned and raked my deadly claws against his howling snout, you know, and I rose to my hind feet, towering, and still bellowing he came, and I mewled and spewed gore from my wounds and snot from my flaring wild maw and... and... and we were locked like lovers and, and, and, and I was encircled by spotted hound bodies and my entrails were hanging out and I tried a savage feral roar but, alas, my force was spent and I died. Then Servo took it too far!

what is that from?  I don't recall it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtNFIOKO_JY
Kevin Murphy's Tom Servo is far and away my favorite character and performance in the entire history of the show.
(Jan 17, 2018, 14:56 pm)HmGabe85 Wrote: Kevin Murphy's Tom Servo is far and away my favorite character and performance in the entire history of the show.

Plus Kevin has that beautiful, sonorous voice.
(Jan 17, 2018, 15:02 pm)alansmithee99 Wrote:
(Jan 17, 2018, 14:56 pm)HmGabe85 Wrote: Kevin Murphy's Tom Servo is far and away my favorite character and performance in the entire history of the show.

Plus Kevin has that beautiful, sonorous voice.

I honestly wish he did more voice acting.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rifftrax Live 2024 Kickatarter announced ageekyguy 36 4,224 5 hours ago
Last Post: JusSonic
  Welcome to the RiffTrax forum / Say "Hi" here Sid 183 505,442 Mar 13, 2024, 20:50 pm
Last Post: thedavewsc
  Rifftrax on the Mads! Miss Martian 6 1,006 Mar 12, 2024, 23:50 pm
Last Post: NotRichBatman
  "Samurai Cop" with 6 commentary tracks incl. Red Letter Media, Joe Bob, Rifftrax... mentallo 37 56,508 Mar 09, 2024, 16:06 pm
Last Post: alansmithee99
  Rifftrax - near 12 hour video on Youtude MATMAN 0 745 Mar 01, 2024, 09:49 am
Last Post: MATMAN