Easy steps: How you can stop ISP blocking access to sites, without using proxies!
Are you finding it hard to access your favorite sites ?

As we all know many isp's have took it upon themselves to make life a little more difficult in accessing many sites. Leaving us to resort to VPN's or proxy sites such as hidemyass and many others. I live in the uk and near all torrent sites are inaccessible without resorting to one of these methods. I have tried all methods and i came across one in particular that seems to solve all the problems to nearly all blocked sites. Plus it does not require any money or slowdown your computer at all. Its simple and free, what could be better?

Remember there is no download just change a few of your browsers settings and hey presto no more censors, just simple censorship circumvention.For google chrome follow these steps

- Click setting in the top right of your browser
- Click show advanced settings
- Click change proxy settings (This will bring up an internet properties window)
- In the connections tab click the lan settings button (This will bring up your local area connections window)
- Tick the use automatic configuration script option in the same window.
- Paste this address in the box http://clientconfig.immunicity.org/pacs/all.pac (dont click it, copy and paste it)
- Click okay on both the LAN settings windows and the internet properties window.

Now you can access a vast list of blocked sites.
You may need to reboot first Smile
You do realize all this does is route connections to specific sites through their own proxy server?

gateway-354eb0fc.cloud.immunicity.net:8080

So to claim that is a solution "without using proxies" is not true.
^ True dat.

And there may be performance issues since:
a. (depending on your browser) cross-internet lookups of the file on a server under varying degrees of load/availability will be required more or less often.
b. you, personally, might not need to route via a proxy to all of the sites they cover.

That said, I'm very impressed by the basic idea of immunicity. Personally, I would modify the suggested process by saving a copy of the .pac file locally and running off that. Update the file as and when required ie. when you find you can no longer access a site you're used to being able to access. [Or update it regularly, say weekly/monthly.] Optionally, edit the file to remove the entries you don't require from the (it's just a text file and the format is easy to understand).
(Mar 25, 2014, 14:42 pm)kjf Wrote: You do realize all this does is route connections to specific sites through their own proxy server?

gateway-354eb0fc.cloud.immunicity.net:8080

So to claim that is a solution "without using proxies" is not true.

Yep, you're true, maybe Smile
I meant from "without using proxies" is that "without site proxies" which does not allow LOGIN. i.e Proxies like baymirror.com etc. do not allow Login, but using above steps, you can easily login to blocked sites Smile
(Mar 26, 2014, 00:58 am)WinDroidX Wrote: Yep, you're true, maybe Smile
I meant from "without using proxies" is that "without site proxies" which does not allow LOGIN. i.e Proxies like baymirror.com etc. do not allow Login, but using above steps, you can easily login to blocked sites Smile

There is nothing special here. They only reason you can log in through this proxy is because it hasn't been banned yet. All it takes is one tool to abuse it and it is over for everyone.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to bypass YouTube's age restriction on videos by using a script Resurgence 3 3,744 Jan 21, 2024, 15:37 pm
Last Post: lustrous
  How to install Windows 11 in PC without Secure Boot capable and TPM version 2.0. theSEMAR 3 14,803 May 02, 2023, 23:54 pm
Last Post: RobertX
  How to torrent on i2p network using BiglyBT torrent client interuniversal 0 5,510 Apr 28, 2023, 00:40 am
Last Post: interuniversal
  [How To] Activating Windows 10 1809 and Office Pro Plus 2019 using cmd theSEMAR 33 136,226 Apr 11, 2023, 23:12 pm
Last Post: RobertX
  How to access The Pirate Bay and blocked torrent sites demonS 8 67,525 Jan 11, 2021, 13:32 pm
Last Post: tacoboat