How to install Windows 11 in PC without Secure Boot capable and TPM version 2.0.
My PC has intel core 2 quad Q9550 with AMD radeon HD 7670 in Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3L mainboard.
when i install Windows 11 in that machine, setup will stop and telling that my PC dont have minimum system requirements (Secure Boot capable and TPM version 2.0.) to install Windows 11.

i googling and found a way to get around so that windows 11 can be installed.

frist, you must have both Windows 10 and Windows 11 ISOs from microsoft. To get it visit:
https://tb.rg-adguard.net/public.php?lang=en-US
and download latest version of both windows. (dont be affraid, the site will redirect you to microsoft.com to download it)

second, prepare a 8 GB USB stick or larger and follow instruction from https://pirates-forum.org/Thread-Create-...#pid301002 to create bootable USB stick.

third, extract Windows 10 and Windows 11 ISO contents in different folder on your HDD (not USB stick yet). for example make folder "WIN10" and "WIN11" and put all contents from ISO in that folders.

fourth, make folder "WIN11_HYBRID" or whatever its name also in your HDD. copy all folders and files from "WIN10" in there except file "WIN10/sources/install.wim". after that, copy file "install.wim" from "WIN11/sources" to "WIN11_HYBRID/sources".

-> This method will run setup using windows 10 installer but will install windows 11. i suggest to install windows 11 pro to bypass online requirement when finishing install windows 11.

fifth, copy all folders and files from "WIN11_HYBRID" to your USB stick and reboot your PC to boot from USB stick and setup will run smoothly without stoping because your PC don't have Secure Boot capable and TPM version 2.0.

i hope this help others wich need windows 11 for testing.

-----

screenshot
Instruction Set?

SHOW
Other Way to Bypass Windows 11's SecureBoot and TPM Requirement Using Registry Hacks:

1. Boot off of your Windows 11 install disk.

2. Hit SHIFT + F10 to launch the command prompt.

3. Type regedit and hit Enter to launch registry editor.

4. Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\Setup.

5. Create a new registry key under Setup and name it LabConfig.

6. WIthin  LabConfig, create DWORDs (32-bit) values called BypassTPMCheck and BypassSecureBootCheck and set each to 1.

7. Close regedit and the command prompt.

You should be able to continue with your Windows 11 installation as normal.
A better way is this: https://forums.mydigitallife.net/threads...kit.83724/

Unzip the archive, put your WIndows 11 image onto the SOURCE directory of that script, run the script, pick "1," and then let it do its thing.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bypass internet connection to install Windows 11 theSEMAR 7 11,921 May 09, 2023, 07:51 am
Last Post: theSEMAR
  [How To] Activating Windows 10 1809 and Office Pro Plus 2019 using cmd theSEMAR 33 136,294 Apr 11, 2023, 23:12 pm
Last Post: RobertX
  When Debian-Mint-Ubuntu OS won't boot - The Busybox, initramfs prompt - How to fix Resurgence 2 22,014 Jan 05, 2021, 02:21 am
Last Post: waregim
  Driver only available for Windows Vista/7 but your machine running Windows 10 theSEMAR 0 18,877 Aug 13, 2020, 21:19 pm
  Disable Windows Defender in Windows 10 Pro 19H1 theSEMAR 0 25,405 May 25, 2019, 19:00 pm