How to bypass YouTube's age restriction on videos by using a script
I recently posted an important documentary in the Resurgence Newslinks section entitled Gaza Fights For Freedom (2019) - page 16, post number 152. 

YouTube age-restricted the video in an effort to limit access to the information.

I posted a tutorial in the Newslinks thread as a workaround for this censorship. I wanted to also post it here.

1.) Install the addon/extension Tampermonkey in your browser. It is available for Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Edge and Safari.

The page below will take you to the links for the Tampermonkey addon/extension and a script that will remove YouTube’s age restrictions permanently so you won’t be bothered by it anymore.

https://github.com/zerodytrash/Simple-Yo...on-Bypass/

Scroll down the page until you see the following under the heading "Userscript":

1. Install a Userscript Manager of your choice

The links provided will take you to the Tampermonkey addon/extension for various browsers.

2.)  After you have installed Tampermonkey, then move to step 2 on the page:

2. Install Simple YouTube Age Restriction Bypass by clicking this link.

Click “this link”.

When you are at the script page, click the install button to install the script in Tampermonkey.

After the install, go to the Tampermonkey Dashboard in your browser to ensure that the script is in the "Enabled" setting.

Y
Or simplify it with freetube, invidious, NewPipe, grayjay, libretube piped, etc.

If website/ service blocked, then orbot or a VPN, then any above service.
After trying a few methods (without having to install a whole new application), the python module, yt-dlp worked like a charm for me.
(Jan 19, 2024, 11:33 am)MrEternity Wrote: After trying a few methods (without having to install a whole new application), the python module, yt-dlp worked like a charm for me.

yt-dlp for the win Heart You can even download entire channels with it, I got content for years to come haha

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bypass internet connection to install Windows 11 theSEMAR 7 12,262 May 09, 2023, 07:51 am
Last Post: theSEMAR
  How to torrent on i2p network using BiglyBT torrent client interuniversal 0 5,752 Apr 28, 2023, 00:40 am
Last Post: interuniversal
  [How To] Activating Windows 10 1809 and Office Pro Plus 2019 using cmd theSEMAR 33 137,536 Apr 11, 2023, 23:12 pm
Last Post: RobertX
  Download videos online from any video hoster FREE paooleole 3 43,804 Jun 21, 2020, 04:36 am
Last Post: waregim
  TOR: Using TOR to browse torrents, and retrieve the magnet link. Megaohmz 9 90,762 May 09, 2020, 03:13 am
Last Post: waregim