Donald Trump fucked
(Nov 25, 2020, 21:06 pm)BigDadE Wrote: I love how Biden's supporters are bringing the country back together again and unifying all the citizens.  Let the healing begin!

Personally, after four years of Trump supporters waving flags that said, "Trump 2020 - Fuck Your Feelings" or "Trump - Making Liberals Cry", I'm hard pressed to give a crap about unifying anything. Trump supporters lived to be insulting and divisive for four years. It is what they liked about Trump. It is what drove them to his revival rallies. The chance to let their politically incorrect hair down and say out loud all the things they normally oly can say online. If the Trump cult wants to bring the country b ack together again, they know where we are.
it's all about POLITICS

MONEY for your WALLET!

did you own your money, huh?
(Nov 26, 2020, 03:54 am)Iliketacos Wrote:
(Nov 25, 2020, 21:06 pm)BigDadE Wrote: I love how Biden's supporters are bringing the country back together again and unifying all the citizens.  Let the healing begin!

Personally, after four years of Trump supporters waving flags that said, "Trump 2020 - Fuck Your Feelings" or "Trump - Making Liberals Cry", I'm hard pressed to give a crap about unifying anything. Trump supporters lived to be insulting and divisive for four years. It is what they liked about Trump. It is what drove them to his revival rallies. The chance to let their politically incorrect hair down and say out loud all the things they normally oly can say online. If the Trump cult wants to bring the country b ack together again, they know where we are.

IDK where you reside but I have never seen any of those things.  Ever.  Anywhere.  I think in fact it was the Democrat party that was divisive and insulting with failed investigation after investigation based on paid for propaganda and that has been proven.  I also think that Trump supporters liked him because he was not a politician but a businessman and America's business is business.  Trump is a nationalist and Biden is a globalist and the world model for globalism is China.

EDIT: I also have an affinity for Tacos muy bueno.
(Nov 27, 2020, 22:17 pm)BigDadE Wrote:

IDK where you reside but I have never seen any of those things.  Ever.  Anywhere.  I think in fact it was the Democrat party that was divisive and insulting with failed investigation after investigation based on paid for propaganda and that has been proven.  I also think that Trump supporters liked him because he was not a politician but a businessman and America's business is business.  Trump is a nationalist and Biden is a globalist and the world model for globalism is China.

EDIT: I also have an affinity for Tacos muy bueno.

Do a google search on the first one and for the second one search for "make liberals cry again". If you haven't seen them, you haven't been paying attention. And yeah, tacos are good!

Don't forget the "Trump regattas", where high powered and even higher priced speedboats would roar into view, creating huge wakes, which then in turn swamped and sank a number of smaller boats.  Illustrative on more than one level, I think.

But fuck it!  WE'RE MAKING AMERICA GRATE AGAIN!!  WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
[Image: tumblr_otllys4dEt1s4pbxso1_1280.jpg]
In the immortal words of Moe, penis.
Its crazy how everything repeats itself. When Trump won the liberals cried and the republicans where laughing about there crying and liking every moment of it. Now Biden won and the republicans cry and the liberals are the ones loving their teirs .... this fucking world has become so deeply hypocrite that I want to vomit. Meanwhile both sides think as long as they are in power the country and the world is gonna be fine. How come that anyone can even think remotely, that you can healthily govern a country where 30-50% of the people hate your guts?
I was wrong.
And I still think this thread should be Voided.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump agrees to shut down his charity politux 4 15,540 Dec 19, 2018, 19:14 pm
Last Post: dueda
  Feckless cunts of the Trump administration workerbee 12 27,354 Aug 06, 2018, 03:45 am
Last Post: contrail
  Does anyone have the balls to support Trump at this point? politux 28 47,575 Feb 21, 2018, 15:00 pm
Last Post: Mr.Masami
  Extreme Protest and Donald Trump workerbee 7 22,324 Jan 15, 2018, 05:58 am
Last Post: contrail
  We need to talk about Trump lidlnelly 17 34,148 Nov 30, 2017, 00:13 am
Last Post: Philidor