Biggest Manga Collection 2013
i want to help you but sorry my internet connection is ...
Is the "Mahoujin Guru Guru" full manga in this huge torrent?
Yep, but it's in M. I'm gonna start L but can't do it while I'm still reseeding other stuff.
Just to let you guys know, I had to do a full re-install of Windows on my server-pc, so if you noticed less seeds on the torrents that's why. uTorrent is currently re-checking all of the H, I, J, K + BabToBam manga, about half way done and it has been checking for the past 2 hours. In another 2 hours all torrents will be back online seeding/downloading.
If you have all of K, can I stop reseeding it and start with L?
I don't have all of K, but about half of them are done and the rest are more than 50% done so with the other seeders I should be able to get them soon. You can start uploading L now, thank you so much =).
If someone is having a difficult time choosing the next Manga to read, you can try
myanimelist dot net
It's the best site (for me) to choose new Manga to read.
"drabreputation", your comment in here
http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/9611351/B..._Love_Plus
is great.

The coincidences of life!
Along with Luke's comment, I'd highly recommend manga updates dot com, for reviews, but mainly for series completion status. You can see if what you have really is everything, if the series is still continuing, and the information is very rarely wrong. It includes scanlation group information as well.

Luke, I'm trying to get things setup, but I'm having external hard drive, router, and network issues. Have had to recheck these collections about 3 times now, which I just let run for a day. As a fix for my issues (along with the client crashing), I'm labeling the completed torrents so I don't have to recheck them, and removing for now any torrents that are problematic. I'm also moving soon, so things are going to be hectic for awhile. I'll keep pushing on with my collection when I get the time.
Personal Update:
0123 through CtToCy 100%, except 88.5% BabToBam.
Da through DrToDy I'm slowly getting, and working backward from KamiSenToKanmitsu I have various amounts.
KannaToKanpeki through MasakadouToMayoi 100%
MayonakaToMegane through MercenaryToMidnight (newest) various amounts.

I would like to finish BabToBam (along with 15-33 other people, lacking seeders), and then I'm just going to keep up with the newest downloads, and worry about the D's through J's after we get done with everything. I can't seed everything I have or hard drive problems start to crop up, so for now I'm just going to seed whatever I see needs it the most, and whatever is new.

I think the plan for seeding this collection might be best served by taking specific requests (as needed), and when the entire collection has been served, roll through the alphabet again, as a group. Maybe take 10 torrents at a time, and seed them for a week, and advertise the seeding on the torrent's individual pages. This will let whoever needs catching up, catch up, and it enables us to focus on seeding and completing people, rather than bits and pieces of every torrent.

I'm averaging about 2-10kB/s on everything I'm seeding, and that isn't going to get anybody completed anytime soon for a 7GB average torrent. The one good thing about having less seeders is that more people are forced to keep serving.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to organize large eBook collection? bharatmukkala 6 21,603 Jun 19, 2017, 12:24 pm
Last Post: RobertX
  downloading manga? land_stander 7 25,613 Apr 06, 2015, 22:16 pm
Last Post: weejiggy
  Walt Disney's Comics and Stories Complete Collection [1940-2013] The_Abee 0 24,497 Feb 23, 2015, 12:33 pm
Last Post: The_Abee
  Need Manga and Anime Zone not video,e-book or comic JAAAAAP 1 16,010 Jul 29, 2014, 20:00 pm
Last Post: RobertX