Biggest Manga Collection 2013
(Mar 01, 2014, 15:51 pm)spydyrman Wrote: I think the plan for seeding this collection might be best served by taking specific requests (as needed), and when the entire collection has been served, roll through the alphabet again, as a group. Maybe take 10 torrents at a time, and seed them for a week, and advertise the seeding on the torrent's individual pages. This will let whoever needs catching up, catch up, and it enables us to focus on seeding and completing people, rather than bits and pieces of every torrent.

Yes, this probably will work, gonna try it, but it'll take a few more months, since I'm only on M.
Can you upload a torrent for the english version of Future Diary (Mirai Nikki) all volumes please?
But they are already uploaded Blush

What service is more fast than this Sleepy
(Mar 05, 2014, 16:10 pm)Luke Skywalker Wrote: But they are already uploaded Blush

What service is more fast than this Sleepy

Are you replying to me? I couldn't find it. We are talking about the Future Diary (mirai Nikki) manga and not the anime right?
Yes, Mr Knight, it's for you.

You can find it here
http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/9688782/B...-_Min_MiTo

It's labelled as Mirai Nikki.

One big problem is the many names the each issue gets, I don't know how to solve it.

One good place to see the many names is
myanimelist dot net
mangatraders dot com
Hey mates!
After being some time unavailable, i'm good to UL again. Same conditions as before until the 26-28 of March, I'll let you know, when I'm upgrading my connection to a optic fiber one.

Since the major trouble is apparently with Bab to Baam, I'm seeding it first, at a rate of 50-60 Kb/s. If any has anything to say, PM me in the following 24 hours
I'd like in return someone to seed Kimiiro to KimiNo. May sound selfish, but my DL speed isn't faster than 1Kb/s

Thanks for your concern.

PS: I have every torrent up to Kimiiro to KimiNo, feel free to ask for a reseed. The requests that offer seeding time enough for me to complete one of the torrents that I don't have will be attended first. I know it's not fair for the people who have started recently, but I have to get up to date.
Quote:I'd like in return someone to seed Kimiiro to KimiNo. May sound selfish, but my DL speed isn't faster than 1Kb/s

Fixed.
Upload at 100mbit max.

I have a whole bunch of torrents that have been stuck for more than a month.
Any help would be appreciated, especially those that I've marked with high percentage as i could then help seed.

Ai
Al-Am
Ao-Aq 94%
Ar
At-Az
BabToBam
BbToBg
BiToBk 99%
Bla
BleToBlu 91%
BmToBokuT 85%
BreToBy
CiToCm
Co
Cr 99%
Da
DcToDen
DerToDev
DfToDn
Do
DrToDy 91%
Ea-El
Em-Er
Es-Ez
FaToFe
FiToFl
FoToFr
Fu
GanToGek 92%
GenToGeu
GlaToGol
GonToGr 92%
Can someone help Nargaama? I can seed everything that he asked for but only after seeding "O" (started today).

I'm also not receiving notifications by e-mail, is this happening to someone else or is just me?
I´m moving in a couple of days, I can fill most of these requests.  Give me a week to respond again.
Heya Luke Big thanks to you for sharing this amazing library!

Trying to get a hold of all of it right now that is some really huge collection! Will seed everything I am able to download and will be looking for requests here!

Once again thank you! And thanks to all the seeders as well lets keep this alive!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to organize large eBook collection? bharatmukkala 6 21,745 Jun 19, 2017, 12:24 pm
Last Post: RobertX
  downloading manga? land_stander 7 25,759 Apr 06, 2015, 22:16 pm
Last Post: weejiggy
  Walt Disney's Comics and Stories Complete Collection [1940-2013] The_Abee 0 24,589 Feb 23, 2015, 12:33 pm
Last Post: The_Abee
  Need Manga and Anime Zone not video,e-book or comic JAAAAAP 1 16,101 Jul 29, 2014, 20:00 pm
Last Post: RobertX