Biggest Manga Collection 2013
Currently downloading all of the "H" and "I" collection, and speeds are extremely slow (0.01kb/s - 50kb/s). I have been stuck on these for days and can't move on to the newer ones until these are finished. If anyone can please re-seed these it would be greatly appreciated; I seed all the the manga I download at least a 1:1 ratio. I'll also be helping re-seed the manga that is requested to help out with this awesome collection.
OK, I'm right now seeding again all of the H.

Please remember that I have a lot more new torrents to upload but I can't do that while I'm reseeding old ones.

When someone finished downloading the old ones, keep seeding them and warn me and I'll upload new one.

Thanks!
Ok folks, I'm back, and I'll be restarting my seeds of 0123-CtToCy. I'm picking up the downloads past that starting now, so we'll see how these pan out. Not really sure what my speeds are going to be, but I'll start the seeds of all of them, and then stop anything that isn't in dire need at this time. May do a "as requested" basis like UN later.

The only thing I'm missing anything of in that first chunk is BabToBam (at 48.9%), and we have 9 leechers, no seeders. If anybody can help me pick up the slack on that one, that would be great.
Welcome back spydyrman, so the vacations are over Smile

I'm seeding Bab to Bam.

What I don't understand is that in uTorrent shows a lot of seeders in almost all of the torrents but people are complaining that there aren't none.
I'm also seeding BabToBam. And thank you for seeding, a lot of the "H" collection is done, just 7 of them are left.
OK, I'm gonna drop Bab to Bam and concentrate on H.

Thanks drabreputation
Hey mates!
Backing up Bab to Baam too.
I'll seed it for 2 weeks at +/- 50kbps.
(Feb 02, 2014, 23:13 pm)Luke Skywalker Wrote: OK, I'm gonna drop Bab to Bam and concentrate on H.

Luke: I love this >1Tb collection - thanks!

As turtleX pointed out yesterday, of your recent "K" series of posts, KimiToKingdom and KimiNoToKimiWa are have been stuck at 98%+ since the original upload ... missing 4 and 8 blocks respectively. Yet each has several dozen peers waiting for those last few blocks (and which could keep the torrent alive).

If you were to ... seed those two for a few hours ... then you could go back to the H's. (Ah, the H's, a good recent vintage ...)

-- dman
I have just finished getting all the H collection, I'll start fully seeding them along with BabToBam. Now I'm downloading I, J, and K collections.
OK, I'm reseeding all of K.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to organize large eBook collection? bharatmukkala 6 21,595 Jun 19, 2017, 12:24 pm
Last Post: RobertX
  downloading manga? land_stander 7 25,601 Apr 06, 2015, 22:16 pm
Last Post: weejiggy
  Walt Disney's Comics and Stories Complete Collection [1940-2013] The_Abee 0 24,491 Feb 23, 2015, 12:33 pm
Last Post: The_Abee
  Need Manga and Anime Zone not video,e-book or comic JAAAAAP 1 16,003 Jul 29, 2014, 20:00 pm
Last Post: RobertX