Access forbidden 403
I have successfully been using      https://1-thepiratebay.org/en  to get in, but suddenly I get error 403 Forbidden.  What is the correct address so I get full access to all of TPB.  Thank you in advance.
(Jan 08, 2021, 09:15 am)strum Wrote: I have successfully been using      https://1-thepiratebay.org/en  to get in, but suddenly I get error 403 Forbidden.  What is the correct address so I get full access to all of TPB.  Thank you in advance.

https://thepiratebay.org/
The only official addresses can be found at the bottom of this page. Anything else is a 3rd party that we do not support and you use at your own risk.
(Jan 08, 2021, 17:13 pm)Moe Wrote: The only official addresses can be found at the bottom of this page.  Anything else is a 3rd party that we do not support and you use at your own risk.

The problem with this link is that when I browse TPB I only have access to the first page of listed torrents.  I cant go to page 2, 3, ...
(Jan 08, 2021, 20:14 pm)strum Wrote:
(Jan 08, 2021, 17:13 pm)Moe Wrote: The only official addresses can be found at the bottom of this page.  Anything else is a 3rd party that we do not support and you use at your own risk.

The problem with this link is that when I browse TPB I only have access to the first page of listed torrents.  I cant go to page 2, 3, ...

Search results only return one page of 100(?) torrents no matter what you search or click (unless it's an uploader page). It's how brave new TPB 2.0 is coded. And the mastermind behind the code is not likely to change it in the near future.
Guys, thanks for the posts, but something is weird.  When I go into TPB using the link you all told me to use it seems like a different Pirate Bay.  The font is smaller and when I select something like the "top 100"  for books it lists bizarre titles that I have never seen and they are definitely not top books. It used to be the top 100 books was the place to go for the books I wanted.  Now its gibberish. I read in another post to add :2 to get to page 2 etc.  However the books listed now are far different from the ones that used to be there.

I am not as internet savvy as most of you, so please tell me what is up.I used to really enjoy TPB.
(Jan 12, 2021, 12:25 pm)strum Wrote: Guys, thanks for the posts, but something is weird.  When I go into TPB using the link you all told me to use it seems like a different Pirate Bay.  The font is smaller and when I select something like the "top 100"  for books it lists bizarre titles that I have never seen and they are definitely not top books. It used to be the top 100 books was the place to go for the books I wanted.  Now its gibberish. I read in another post to add :2 to get to page 2 etc.  However the books listed now are far different from the ones that used to be there.

I am not as internet savvy as most of you, so please tell me what is up.I used to really enjoy TPB.

Okay, why is everyone ignoring my comment?  If you all know something I don't then please do share.
(Jan 24, 2021, 10:05 am)strum Wrote:
(Jan 12, 2021, 12:25 pm)strum Wrote: Guys, thanks for the posts, but something is weird.  When I go into TPB using the link you all told me to use it seems like a different Pirate Bay.  The font is smaller and when I select something like the "top 100"  for books it lists bizarre titles that I have never seen and they are definitely not top books. It used to be the top 100 books was the place to go for the books I wanted.  Now its gibberish. I read in another post to add :2 to get to page 2 etc.  However the books listed now are far different from the ones that used to be there.

Okay, why is everyone ignoring my comment?  If you all know something I don't then please do share.

Nobody is ignoring you, we can see and read your post.  It's just that you're a newbie and a lot of the things you are mentioning are obvious to us, us being the ones who have been here now for years.  As long as you use the correct address then that's all that matters.  Just try and follow the advice of other posters, there is certain things going on with TPB that everybody knows about and they are in other threads if you read them.  We are all aware of what's going on and it is up to a guy to sort them out called Winston but you can't tell him what to do and he's not here but he is the one that's in charge of TPB and he alone does all the work and need it requires.  There's nothing any of the admin here can do about it, Winston is the man who can.  If something appears top on TPB, might look like it's top but it's more than likely an illusion to what you might think.  Sometimes things are not always what they seem on TPB and the more you hang around the more you will understand it has taken me a while to get my head around certain things.  Just consider it a learning curve that's all.
(Jan 24, 2021, 10:24 am)RodneyYouPlonker Wrote:
(Jan 24, 2021, 10:05 am)strum Wrote:

Nobody is ignoring you, we can see and read your post.  It's just that you're a newbie and a lot of the things you are mentioning are obvious to us, us being the ones who have been here now for years.  As long as you use the correct address then that's all that matters.  Just try and follow the advice of other posters, there is certain things going on with TPB that everybody knows about and they are in other threads if you read them.  We are all aware of what's going on and it is up to a guy to sort them out called Winston but you can't tell him what to do and he's not here but he is the one that's in charge of TPB and he alone does all the work and need it requires.  There's nothing any of the admin here can do about it, Winston is the man who can.  If something appears top on TPB, might look like it's top but it's more than likely an illusion to what you might think.  Sometimes things are not always what they seem on TPB and the more you hang around the more you will understand it has taken me a while to get my head around certain things.  Just consider it a learning curve that's all.

Rodney, thanks for actually answering me.  WOW, it sounds like TPB has entered the Twilight Zone or The Matrix.  I don't know who Winston is, but what are these "illusions" you speak of?  Actually I have not seen anything about ths in other posts.  The "official" address of TPB given above leads to what seems like a Pirate Bay Beta version.  I am not complaining or demanding anything here.  What could possibly be wrong with the other address I used to use?  No I am not as savvy as you guys, but maybe you could just give me a primer on what is going on.  Are there other sites than this forum who openly discuss this?  Again, sorry if I am offending anyone, but I have NO idea of what is going on here, but I admit it strangely intrigues me.
(Jan 25, 2021, 14:51 pm)strum Wrote: I don't know who Winston is, but what are these "illusions" you speak of? 

What I mean mate is that you shouldn't always take things what you see on TPB at face value. It might look like that but really what's going on behind the face might be completely different. You might see that hey look at that book or whatever it's very popular but I've never heard of it before. More like it looks popular as you search it but infact nobody has heard of it because the information that comes up is misleading and incorrect. There's no true way to know of these things. Like take for example the shares that I have put up over the last few years. They might look like they are quite unpopular but it's far from it. Don't always take things at face value you might think one thing or another like this mod or that mod is ignoring you they aren't it's just that they can see what you saying but they realise as they have been doing things for a long time and they are approached over and over for years with the same questions and people don't always quite understand. If you look at something on TPB and it seems dead or it's not seeding it's more likely it is seeding and it's not dead and it's very active and people are downloading it. Some people hack their own torrents and things and mess around with stuff to make people think it's highly popular there's been all kinds of things going on for years now. The truth is just look behind the face and not what you see on the screen TPB is very active with lots of users and it works very well apart from a few little problems here and there but you can trust me there's loads of people downloading things all the time just don't use proxies and stick to the real site proxies are bad news and they have nothing to do with the people who run TPB or this forum. Proxies are full of fakes and malware and all kinds of bullshit and really you should have the proper site with a VPN and use Adblockers also to block all the ads out and if necessary use some add-ons for your browser or use TOR if you have problems loading the pages. TPB has been through some changes and things are different but it's better as uploading has become easier where as before it was a real challenge and took a bit of skill which you have to learn through experience. Now it's dead simple and works good.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SuprBay: can not access past torrents unless search for them .BONE. 8 8,263 Dec 12, 2022, 20:19 pm
Last Post: RodneyYouPlonker
  can't access TPB on more and more devices migotka21 5 16,676 Oct 10, 2018, 16:13 pm
Last Post: LZA
  Site Access sparker781 1 11,997 Sep 24, 2018, 07:21 am
Last Post: stormium
  Error 403 forbidden from proxy Swarred 15 37,312 Feb 03, 2018, 07:40 am
Last Post: givemesomething
  Getting 403 Error Mr.4x3 19 37,528 Oct 21, 2017, 06:01 am
Last Post: Mr.4x3