Getting 403 Error
Hi i run piratebay proxy server a i am gettng

403 Forbidden
     ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

nginx/1.11.2

My IP is [color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]173.212.232.112[/color]

Thanks
as i've xperienced myself, that's cloudflare blocking your ip address for whatever reason they thought it was reasonable to do so. if you contact them, they wont delist you, if you ask here, TPB wont ask CF to delist you; at the end of the day, use tor and connect to the onion address
i dont think its cloudflare or it should have said cloudflare/nginx,
that is cloudflare, believe it or not
HTTP 403 Forbidden status in response to a request from a client for a web page or it may indicate that the server can be reached and process the request but refuses to take any further action.

Most likely cloudflare or you are trying to access something you should not be accessing.
(Oct 15, 2017, 10:24 am)contrail Wrote: HTTP 403 Forbidden status in response to a request from a client for a web page or it may indicate that the server can be reached and process the request but refuses to take any further action.

Most likely cloudflare or you are trying to access something you should not be accessing.

i think its  ip is blocked as if tunnel thrugh that machine i am still getting same error on my brower while i am opening the piratebay.
Well them please be patient and when of the staff will sort out that issue.
We are not blocking that IP address.

That problem has been reported by proxy operators in the past. The exact cause is unknown. Best guess is that it is Cloudflare.
(Oct 15, 2017, 16:05 pm)Sid Wrote: We are not blocking that IP address.

That problem has been reported by proxy operators in the past. The exact cause is unknown. Best guess is that it is Cloudflare.

can you whitelist that ip

I still think its done using nginx on your server, as if there was they would write cloudflare/nginx

Attached Files Image(s)

(Oct 16, 2017, 02:34 am)Mr.4x3 Wrote: can you whitelist that ip

No. We don't whitelist IP's.

(Oct 16, 2017, 02:34 am)Mr.4x3 Wrote: I still think its done using nginx on your server, as if there was they would write cloudflare/nginx

You could be right. As I said, the cause is unknown.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pirate Bay: Error - Upload error4 rachelstoolbox 185 768,213 Mar 20, 2024, 08:59 am
Last Post: nekrovski
  pirate bay login error AyushSTK 6 1,468 Mar 11, 2024, 14:54 pm
Last Post: Vox
  Pirate Bay: Error - Filename Error Suprbay 144 658,404 Jan 24, 2024, 11:52 am
Last Post: marios1203
  Pirate Bay: 500 Internal Server Error Sid 246 457,241 Jan 22, 2024, 20:35 pm
Last Post: Saturn5
  Error - IMDB ID must be in the format: tt####### Sartre 9 5,914 Dec 25, 2023, 17:36 pm
Last Post: BattleStar27