Getting 403 Error
this happens, when your proxy site traffic increases, or someone tries to DDOS your proxy site.

so actually TPB see all requests coming from your server's IP.

TPB uses cloudflare, which blocks your server IP.

Solution:
Get TPB owners who handle cloudflare account , to add your server's IP address as whitelist on Cloudflare dashboard.

even though its not possible.
cloudflare and TPB have banned 5-6 IPs of mine.

i have already created thread, about this issue., but nobody here has the authority to access cloudflare account and whitelists servers IP.

not all proxy sites are affected by this.

if you go to https://proxybay.one/

you will see top 1-2 sites does not get affected this way, because they are owned by TPB and their IPs are whitelisted in CLoudflare.

what you can do is,
1) buy new IPs from your webhost. and set them while connecting to TPB.
2) scrape TPB and set up standalone TPB yourself.
3) give up.

good luck.
(Oct 19, 2017, 13:31 pm)givemesomething Wrote: nobody here has the authority to access cloudflare account and whitelists servers IP.

Taken at face value that is correct but it is also wildly misleading. It implies that the reason IP addresses will not be whitelisted is because staff on the forum cannot do so.

While we cannot, ourselves, we are able to contact those who can. We have done and they have explicitly refused, as a matter of policy. Long standing policy.

TPB does not whitelist anything, period. Not image hosts, accounts or IP addresses. It never has and there is no reason to believe it ever will.
(Oct 19, 2017, 16:10 pm)Sid Wrote:
(Oct 19, 2017, 13:31 pm)givemesomething Wrote: nobody here has the authority to access cloudflare account and whitelists servers IP.

Taken at face value that is correct but it is also wildly misleading. It implies that the reason IP addresses will not be whitelisted is because staff on the forum cannot do so.

While we cannot, ourselves, we are able to contact those who can. We have done and they have explicitly refused, as a matter of policy. Long standing policy.

TPB does not whitelist anything, period. Not image hosts, accounts or IP addresses. It never has and there is no reason to believe it ever will.

thanks for correcting .
Man can you make an exception, it would be great
(Oct 21, 2017, 02:07 am)Mr.4x3 Wrote: Man can you make an exception, it would be great

why would they ?
(Oct 21, 2017, 02:07 am)Mr.4x3 Wrote: Man can you make an exception, it would be great

Their site there rules. Straight & to the point.
(Oct 21, 2017, 02:49 am)givemesomething Wrote:

why would they ?

Because They are the only one who can Undecided
(Oct 21, 2017, 04:44 am)Mr.4x3 Wrote:

why would they ?

i know man, but think it from their point of view.,

they run one of the biggest sites on internet , make millions of dollars from it.
they have their own proxy sites, so its not like that they need your proxy site.,
what could possibly benefit them by whitelisting your IP ?

on side note, they dont even trust you/ imean they dont know you. in case they managed to whitelist your IP.,
so it makes their system open/vulnerbale to your IP.
in case your box gets infected , someone could use your box to make millions of request to TPB, and becuase of they have whitelisted your IP, it will take some time to get it to their attention.

just my thinking.,

anyways i know how you feel, i am in the same boat., they keep banning my ip.

one of the cheapest alternative i can think of is.

set up php proxy
e.g. https://piratebay-proxylist.com/set-up-p...y.html#PHP

buy cheap proxies from https://buy.fineproxy.org/eng/3000proxy.html

and in php script where it makes request to TPB.
inside curl use random proxy from your purchased proxy list.

so for every request to TPB will be from pool of your purchased proxies., and it wont look like very aggresive to them.

but at the end of the day, you have to keep checking which proxy ips of yours ones got banned. and remove them from future requests.

good luck
(Oct 21, 2017, 02:07 am)Mr.4x3 Wrote: Man can you make an exception

no
(Oct 21, 2017, 04:58 am)givemesomething Wrote:
(Oct 21, 2017, 04:44 am)Mr.4x3 Wrote:

why would they ?

i know man, but think it from their point of view.,

they run one of the biggest sites on internet , make millions of dollars from it.
they have their own proxy sites, so its not like that they need your proxy site.,
what could possibly benefit them by whitelisting your IP ?

on side note, they dont even trust you/ imean they dont know you. in case they managed to whitelist your IP.,
so it makes their system open/vulnerbale to your IP.
in case your box gets infected , someone could use your box to make millions of request to TPB, and becuase of they have whitelisted your IP, it will take some time to get it to their attention.

just my thinking.,

anyways i know how you feel, i am in the same boat., they keep banning my ip.

one of the cheapest alternative i can think of is.

set up php proxy
e.g. https://piratebay-proxylist.com/set-up-p...y.html#PHP

buy cheap proxies from https://buy.fineproxy.org/eng/3000proxy.html

and in php script where it makes request to TPB.
inside curl use random proxy from your purchased proxy list.

so for every request to TPB will be from pool of your purchased proxies., and it wont look like very aggresive to them.

but at the end of the day, you have to keep checking which proxy ips of yours ones got banned. and remove them from future requests.

good luck

Thanks man

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pirate Bay: Error - Upload error4 rachelstoolbox 185 768,243 Mar 20, 2024, 08:59 am
Last Post: nekrovski
  pirate bay login error AyushSTK 6 1,471 Mar 11, 2024, 14:54 pm
Last Post: Vox
  Pirate Bay: Error - Filename Error Suprbay 144 658,429 Jan 24, 2024, 11:52 am
Last Post: marios1203
  Pirate Bay: 500 Internal Server Error Sid 246 457,267 Jan 22, 2024, 20:35 pm
Last Post: Saturn5
  Error - IMDB ID must be in the format: tt####### Sartre 9 5,916 Dec 25, 2023, 17:36 pm
Last Post: BattleStar27