What is the best Cracking software
I'm getting into Cracking,which software do I use
There is no such thing as THE cracking software.

Crackers use their own skills.
hashcat
I guess you'd have to learn some assembly then dive into disassembling with stuff like ida or hydra, also knowing C or C++ is good
(Mar 24, 2023, 11:22 am)GeoH2 Wrote: hashcat

How about web rips
I know for ripping off WWE Network, there's a program called "Letmeatit."

More information here: http://www.airesoft.co.uk/WWENetwork
(Mar 24, 2023, 21:46 pm)RobertX Wrote: I know for ripping off WWE Network, there's a program called "Letmeatit."

More information here: http://www.airesoft.co.uk/WWENetwork

Thanks Wink Angel Big Grin
Note that you need an account for the WWE Network subscription service though.

You have to pay...
learn some reverse engineering ( rentry.org/reverseengineering ) , and try ctf and hackme challenges. then start out with some basic software, bypass protection and keep moving on to complex stuff. try contacting scene groups from their NFOs once you've got a good hold of things. Happy cracking!
Well, scene people don't really like to expose their own stuff; they are very protective.

There's no real magic formula in which to learn how to crack, I guess the real "magic" is to just pick things as you go along.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How do you like your software? ill88eagle 16 24,478 Feb 15, 2024, 16:11 pm
Last Post: lustrous
  Best Place To Get 4K Movies? Also, Best Practices? How? TedDekker 5 1,974 Jan 05, 2024, 19:28 pm
Last Post: lustrous
  What's the best way to honestly earn cryptocurrency? RobertX 6 2,149 Dec 19, 2023, 01:57 am
Last Post: RobertX
  Do not trust the user BABUPC for software WW3hasstarted 12 3,982 Dec 08, 2023, 09:14 am
Last Post: BabuPC.
  What's the best screen recording utility? Ladyanne3 6 6,988 Oct 11, 2023, 12:59 pm
Last Post: gulshan212