SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Articulate Storyline 2 Update 1 patch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
(May 14, 2015, 08:06 am)conte.dracula Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Lugs,

I solve the problem, I installed SL2 Update 5. For your solution,  I just replace the 2 files without patch or something else?

Thanks

Hi! I have the same problen, can't uninstall or install articulate storyline 2. How did you solve it? Please help! Thank you.
(May 12, 2015, 22:26 pm)Lugs Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, I put together a fix for update 5.  You can find it here.   Just replace the files.  This is clean and will have no pop-ups at all for expiration, evaluation, etc...  The version is fully activated and no evaluation tag when you click Help->About.

Let me know if you have any issues. Enjoy!

Hello Lugs 

I tried the fix and worked ok for a month or so. After that the soft started asking for FlashPlayer 10 or higher. Flashplayer is installed but ths soft does not detect it. Have anyone had the same problem? Any ideas of how to fix it?

Thank you

Eleonora
(May 12, 2015, 22:26 pm)Lugs Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, I put together a fix for update 5.  You can find it here.   Just replace the files.  This is clean and will have no pop-ups at all for expiration, evaluation, etc...  The version is fully activated and no evaluation tag when you click Help->About.

Let me know if you have any issues. Enjoy!

Wanted to confirm that this works as promised: download the free trial directly from Articulate, copy the two dlls over, BAM.

I'm using this program for work and my 'free trial' had expired: I was getting around the date check by not closing the program -- used it for an extra three weeks since it only checks at start.  Today my expired copy crashed and I panicked because I have another month on this project -- but Lugs is a life-saver, it now runs and opens my old files without any issues.

Seriously, THANK YOU SO MUCH. So much. Woohoo!
Heart
Hello, I tried to replace on a clean Articulate Studio software but when I tried to run it, it simply doesn't show up. What could it be?
CAn anybody help me please?
(Nov 08, 2014, 04:57 am)sortorza Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 18, 2014, 10:23 am)meekaah Wrote: [ -> ]Here is a new version of the patch
it now closes the trial window as well and "should" work on windows 8.1
you will need to copy the Storyline.exe as well as meekaah.patch to the storyline directory

https://mega.co.nz/#!IlMUjRzJ!rlxjzqUSon...0_bCvIDW2s

Storyline 2 comes with character bundle 1.
is there anyway to download character bundle 2 ?
it will be great help.

(Nov 08, 2014, 04:57 am)sortorza Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 18, 2014, 10:23 am)meekaah Wrote: [ -> ]Here is a new version of the patch
it now closes the trial window as well and "should" work on windows 8.1
you will need to copy the Storyline.exe as well as meekaah.patch to the storyline directory

https://mega.co.nz/#!IlMUjRzJ!rlxjzqUSon...0_bCvIDW2s

Storyline 2 comes with character bundle 1.
is there anyway to download character bundle 2 ?
it will be great help.

Actually, even Bundle 1 is not available when we install trial of Storyline 2. Bundle must be sent separately after purchase.

Anyone, having Character Bundle 1 and 2 ?

I found bundle exe files at https://community.articulate.com/discuss...d1c40226f9

is there a patch for them?

Any news on a patch for bundle 1 and/or bundle 2?
Hey Lugs,

Can you provide a fix for the new V6 of Storyline?

Thanks
Hi, can anyone share bundle 1 characters?
Thanks
(Jul 26, 2015, 07:53 am)ml9099 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Lugs,

Can you provide a fix for the new V6 of Storyline?

Thanks

Hey ml9099,
I was just about to go on vacation and saw this post.  Here you go.  Let me know if you have any issues.  Storlyline2.Update6.Fix
Wow! Worked perfectly.

You are a legend...Thanks so much.
Big Grin Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15