windows 7 to windows 8.
Question 
I have a Toshiba windows 8 laptop that broke but, I have a Toshiba windows 7 that works fine how can i put windows 8 on the windows 7 laptop that works . I hope some one can help.
You should if be able to simply install Windows 8 using the product key on your windows 8 laptop.
(Nov 04, 2013, 19:16 pm)Kingfish Wrote: You should if be able to simply install Windows 8 using the product key on your windows 8 laptop.

I have tried that and nothing happened someone said something about the bios system something was change for windows 8 UFI or something.
Do you mean turning off UEFI/Secure Boot mode (not the same thing, but similar topics) and turn on BIOS/Legacy mode?
(Nov 05, 2013, 16:36 pm)anojoker Wrote: I have tried that and nothing happened someone said something about the bios system something was change for windows 8 UFI or something.

When you say 'nothing happened' what do you mean? the os never installed? the serial was not accepted? activation failed?
Do u have a windows 8 disk? Just boot from the disk and do a clean install then use the product key on the win 8 laptop it suppose to work.. it should work..

if u ask me ur better off with win 7 thou
(Nov 05, 2013, 23:25 pm)darkj6 Wrote: Do u have a windows 8 disk? Just boot from the disk and do a clean install then use the product key on the win 8 laptop it suppose to work.. it should work..

I have it working now all i did was make it harder for my self. I going through Chemo so my thinking is a little slow thank all you guys so much everybody was so helpful . NEVER STOP DOING WHAT YOUR DOING MY FRIENDS KEEP SHARING AND HELPING MATE.

(Nov 06, 2013, 01:04 am)anojoker Wrote:
(Nov 05, 2013, 23:25 pm)darkj6 Wrote: Do u have a windows 8 disk? Just boot from the disk and do a clean install then use the product key on the win 8 laptop it suppose to work.. it should work..

I have it working now all i did was make it harder for my self. I going through Chemo so my thinking is a little slow thank all you guys so much everybody was so helpful . NEVER STOP DOING WHAT YOUR DOING MY FRIENDS KEEP SHARING AND HELPING MATE.

And i do like 7 better but my son like 8 so what he wants i try to do i just hope i have time more for all my sons. Confused

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Windows X-Lite - Custom Windows Builds theSEMAR 3 1,008 Feb 06, 2024, 17:52 pm
Last Post: maskaw
  I need a stripped down Windows 8 or Windows 10 installation. Any suggestions? nosnavis 9 21,862 Jul 26, 2023, 12:38 pm
Last Post: theSEMAR
  Upgrading to (genuine?) Windows 11 via (pirated!) Windows 10? onlinehuangjizhan 4 10,503 Feb 07, 2022, 10:42 am
Last Post: FloodTheWaves
  Windows 10 Activate Windows message WW3hasstarted 6 17,872 Dec 19, 2019, 22:25 pm
Last Post: theSEMAR
  Windows Update and Windows Defender RobertX 5 18,881 Dec 06, 2019, 23:24 pm
Last Post: RobertX