Windows X-Lite - Custom Windows Builds
disclaimer: i'm not afiliated or related with windows x-lite. just want to share this lightweight custom build and maybe someone out there get their old PC life again.

[Image: Web-Banner-ts1690226777.png]

Designed to enhance Performance, Privacy, Stability, Control, and work with all Apps and Games on all PCs. Old or New, Weak or Strong, Desktop or Laptop. 100% Safe, 100% Clean, 100% Optimized for Performance.

Available in custom ISO of windows 10 and 11.

Most releases are:
- Bypasses TPM, Secure Boot, RAM, CPU, and Storage Checks!
- Bypasses Microsoft's Forced Account Creation during Setup/Installation!
- Removed Features Include: Cortana, smart screen, UWP Apps. Edge & Widgets (Optional)
- Disabled Features Include: Defender (Optional), Windows Ink Workspace, BitLocker,  Error Reporting, Indexing, UAC, Ads, Telemetry, Hibernation, Power Throttling.

NOT Pre-Activated and don't include Toolkits (I recomend use KMS_VL_ALL to activate).

HIGHLY recommend use full featured Windows builds like Optimum 10 and Optimum 11 rather than Ultralight Builds like Micro 10 and Micro 11 because Ultralight Build lack some of the features, compatability and support.

Optimum 10 and Optimum 11 ISO size are about ~3 GB.

Must do clean install.

more info and download, visit: https://windowsxlite.com/
Thanks for sharing, appreciate it Smile

I myself tested their OSes since they exist, and I'm also supposed to deliver their best releases under my list, for supporting purposes, also, when I do, I add extra features and Crued activation to them, No doubt, their customization is worth it.

Anyone who supposed to try the above release by windowsxlite? Trust blindly, because this is the same home with new address, Earlier it was unknown as ''PhoenixOS'' Project by FBConan.

A Kind Note: Before you try, make sure reading tweaks and further notes on features, because most of the features get wiped, you cannot add them, that's read before using so, it shall help to choose the best one for greater performance even with the older PC/laptops!

Similar & Optional: You folks can grab almost similar performance and stunning OSes by TheWorldOfPC > https://nexusliteos.blogspot.com/ they have known for LiteOS expert, found earlier than FBConan, and it is confirmed the distribution is the same behind the scene (Friends group).

Best regards
Just like the custom Windows ISO shared here, Debian is also capable of enhancing Performance, Privacy, Stability, and Control. Whether you have an old or new, weak or strong, desktop or laptop, Debian ensures better performance. Moreover, Debian distinguishes itself by being a completely open-source operating system, providing users with the freedom to modify and customize it to their preferences.

This is just my perspective on how Debian can offer more benefits and features than the custom Windows ISO mentioned. Ultimately, it's up to individual preferences to determine the operating system that best fits their needs.

Please note that my intention is not to create any hard feelings; rather, it's to provide an alternative viewpoint.

Heart Blush
Quote:more info and download, visit: https://windowsxlite.com/

This is interesting.

What can convince me to run these versions of Windows outside a VM?

How do I know they're not a honeypot?
(Feb 04, 2024, 10:13 am)lustrous Wrote: Debian is also capable ... being a completely open-source operating system.

Thanks. But it's a Linux fork, not Windows, just to make it clear for who doesn't know.

(Feb 06, 2024, 17:52 pm)maskaw Wrote: How do I know they're not a honeypot?

You don't - I mean, even if some have open source, it would take a vast and deep understanding of Microsoft software (not just the Windows OS itself), and time to inspect everything.
There're many other Windows repacks and hacks: ReactOS, Tiny10/11, Nexus LiteOS, Windows 10/11 LiteOS, GhostSpectre Windows 11 SuperLite; but no idea which would be the fastest and/or safest.
This has been happening for years, but it seems only now those modified OSes became practical enough to actually replace the vanilla original version.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My Custom Windows 11 ISO Pauses at the "Just a Moment" Screen! RobertX 0 1,287 Jan 17, 2024, 06:30 am
Last Post: RobertX
  I need a stripped down Windows 8 or Windows 10 installation. Any suggestions? nosnavis 9 22,116 Jul 26, 2023, 12:38 pm
Last Post: theSEMAR
  Upgrading to (genuine?) Windows 11 via (pirated!) Windows 10? onlinehuangjizhan 4 10,657 Feb 07, 2022, 10:42 am
Last Post: FloodTheWaves
  Windows 10 Activate Windows message WW3hasstarted 6 18,037 Dec 19, 2019, 22:25 pm
Last Post: theSEMAR
  Windows Update and Windows Defender RobertX 5 19,058 Dec 06, 2019, 23:24 pm
Last Post: RobertX